Kya Huaa Tera Vaada
Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Bulbul-Rehaan to get closer with Mona-Jatin Shaadi

TheGreatKingdom Senior Member
TheGreatKingdom
TheGreatKingdom

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Getting influenced by Anushka, Mona's daughter Rano is accusing her mother of wrongs doings. This is part of Rano's arrogance of not wanting her mother to marry Jatin.

Rano will not be ready to accept the relation of Jatin and Mona. Mona will be furious that her daughter is in support of Anushka.

On the other hand, marriage preparations of Mona and Jatin will be in full swing, everyone will be supporting Mona.

There will be lots of drama as Anushka and Rano will try and stop the wedding. However, Bulbul and Rehaan will make sure that Mona and Jatin get married.

During this time, Bulbul and Rehaan will start developing feelings for each other.

This will mark the beginning of their love story.

Edited by TheGreatKingdom - 20 March 2013 at 7:52am

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

agniibeej81skapu806luckyAsha_AshVikSoha81dent4ukripsyxxRiaKapoorxxiluvrainaartiPooja_0910dmgfanA1fire_whiskyRitu--Swetha-SaHillover101irene_cmasinmadhubansenriniiiiswethasyam08soni595-Rojaa-tiny15_Meena_

Ritu- Coolbie
Ritu-
Ritu-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Smile
Lookign forward to the Vibu love story. I just hope that Ekta doesn't ruin it by repeating the same thing she did with Pradeep and Mona. Please Ekta make this love story good and watchable.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikdmgfanA1xxRiaKapoorxxmadhubansenmasin--Saina--fan145tiny15-Priya-_Meena_

lamiya2 Groupbie
lamiya2
lamiya2

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
we want to see more bulbul n vihan, 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikxxRiaKapoorxx

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing !!!

that would be gr8 Smile

xxRiaKapoorxxtiny15

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Lookign forward to the Vibu love story. I just hope that Ekta doesn't ruin it by repeating the same thing she did with Pradeep and Mona. Please Ekta make this love story good and watchable.
I feel Vihaan will be different from Pradeep anyways cause he knows she married him because of his wealth

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Soha81Asha_AshVikxxRiaKapoorxxmadhubansentiny15

Soha81 Groupbie
Soha81
Soha81

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
i m waiting for that... hope they show mona and jatin come close too 
...Sadia... Senior Member
...Sadia...
...Sadia...

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Not only Pradeep and Mona Ouchbut what she did to Arjun and Purvi was worstAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikmehvish0786dmgfanA1xxRiaKapoorxx--Saina--eshaaax3.

mehvish0786 Senior Member
mehvish0786
mehvish0786

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanak-lover

Not only Pradeep and Mona Ouchbut what she did to Arjun and Purvi was worstAngry

yep ive stopped watchin pavitra rishta because of that. Personally i love Ekta kapoor shows because she is fantastic at starting a love story, we all get obsessed and  then... she ruins it. The annoying thing is that I always fall for it D'oh. Just fingers crossed she doesnt do this to vihan and bulbul but she does have trend of doing this for example prem and mukti - kasauti zindagi ki, yug and vrinda - tujh sang preet lagaye sajna, Arjun and purvi - pavitra rishta and there are soo many more its unbelievable.

xxRiaKapoorxxRaiinie2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index