Vivian Dsena B'day Wishes Read Note PG 15 - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
I hope that this year will be full of all the things that makes you smile and happy. Happy Birthday VIVIAN!!   ðŸ¥³ Edited by sanjukta19 - 10 years ago
res Edited by palakluvsabhiya - 10 years ago
LOL we still have 3 more months to go??!! ðŸ˜†
🥳happy birthday  vivian we all  adore u  many happy returns of the day  ðŸ˜ƒEdited by amanverma108 - 10 years ago
Happy birthday to my current crush...Vivian Dsena! 
I hope it's just as fantastic as you! <3
Edited by PrittB - 10 years ago
Happy birthday you good looking boy! hope you get all the success & happiness you deserve! lots of love xx

Happy Birthday Dashing Dsena,
my chocolate boy .. Many many many happy returns of the day .. love you so much, you're one of the bestest actors  i've everrr seen and sooo amazing human being .. hope you have a mindblowing birthday ..  wish you a very successful and blissful life .. always keep smiling, be happy and keep rocking.

Love, hugs n cheers,
your crazy fan,
Hanaa.

Edited by -Hanaa- - 10 years ago
Dearest Vivian,

I have been a fan since PKYEK days, but I have to admit that your portrayal of RK bowled me over completely. You have performed the character with perfection so much so that sometimes, I even forget that VD and RK are 2 different people.
On this day of your birthday, I pray for your happiness, and hope that you would continue to give your best in all the characters that you play. Wish you all the success, and of course, a fruitful married life.
Happy Birthday<3

Lots of love,
Samridhi from Singapore
Edited by prc_fan1 - 11 years ago
happy bday vivian dsena
love u so much
Happy Birthday to our Hearthrob Vivian Dsena 😳

may your coming year and life be as succesfull and prosperous as it has been 😃 Edited by sanaluvabhay - 10 years ago