Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Deepali- thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I am dead  ...Dead..dead todays☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Jalebi_Bhai thumbnail
Dear Vivian:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY❤️
I am a HUGE fan, and I just love your acting skills. And to tell you the truth I didn't really fall in love with MEIEJ, I just watched one episode and then I left it at that then later on I watched the episode where RK supports Madhu and I JUST FELL IN LOVE WITH THE SHOW! The way you and Drashti potray your characters is amazing..I can't even speak Hindi properly but it has gotten better by watching your show. I am from USA and I think the show is just FANTASTIC! I was heartbroken after Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ended but your show made me live again. I hope to meet you one day. Now to the point, Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAy😊 and I hope you have an amazing day. My main wish will be that may your life always be blessed by GOD and may all the happiness of the worlds come towards you and your family and no sorrow ever be in your life. That is a really big cliche but I say it from the bottom of my heart. I hope you have a birthday as special as you are. I hope your birthday is filled with love,joy, and all the Good things you love most :) So many many happy returns of the day and last but not least I love you 😃

Jalebi_Bhai :D
Your fan❤️

Jalebi_Bhai thumbnail
Sorry, but this IS the link on Page 1...?
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jalebi_Bhai

Sorry, but this IS the link on Page 1...?

Sorry...we didn't get u??😕
FieryYami thumbnail
Wow :) nice celebrations
Ready for Viv's BD...
Jalebi_Bhai thumbnail
I mean to say, what is the link where I post my message for Vivian? May I please know?
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Jalebi_Bhai

I mean to say, what is the link where I post my message for Vivian? May I please know?

Yes the link is on Page 1!
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the info ready for VD bday 🤗
BeingAshu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guys any plan to trend it on twitter. I'm new on IF.
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
the thread is too much!
just too awesome to handle!
this'll be so much fun!
rthanks soo much re shivu and rasmi! * BIG tight HUGS * 🤗