Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruthless.Slayer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

This is a very DIRECT question...

How many here r TRUE RK fan?...before raising ur hands, let me try to define Rishabh Kundra the Superstar...

RK - the Superstar who is Dark, Arrogant, Egoistic and Self Obsessed too
RK - A Larger than Life character who is Complex and Unique in his own way
RK - the guy who is achieved everything with his own Hard-work...there was no father or mother or anyone to guide him on this path...he is a Superstar on his own
RK - who has stopped believing in Love and likes to believe that he doesnt possess a Heart to love
RK - who is not only Destructive but Self Destructive too...his Dark Grey side is like a Labyrinth
RK - the one with whom Attitude doesnt work bcoz he always has a better one...u just cant beat him with The RK Attitude
RK - who acts all 'I'm The Best' in front of everyone, but who is so broken from inside that has to drink away all his pain at night
RK - whose witty lines gets u on the floor and whose larger than life talks makes u applause
RK - who has full confidence on himself that he can face his enemies on his own and he is strong and obsessed enough to defeat them
RK - who is not only the Hero but Anti Hero as well.

This is RK for u guys, and like someone has said - kisi ko badal ke pyaar kiya to kya pyaar kiya? 😆...Love is loving the person u really r...
Ur liking for him doesnt depend on the fact how nice/ bad he is with Madhu, whether he apologizes/ regrets to her or not...bcoz he has his own way of showing his feelings and thats what makes him RK...So why hate him for JUST BEING RK??

So my question again - How many here r TRUE RK FANS here?
Click LIKE on this post 😊

PS: I have seen many grey characters on TV but never seen one as complicated and as dark as RK.
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 9 years ago

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Arre quote the superstar dialogue thread also