Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
heres an article on ajay!!.its TC so just pasting it

Ajay Chaudhary answers his fans' query with his character in Junoon turning negative

By TC 20 Mar 2013 - 16:51
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Ajay Chaudhary

Ajay Chaudhary who essayed the very lovable, cute boy Akash in Life OK's Junoon ' Aisi Nafrat, Kaisa Ishq, produced by Beyond Dreams Productions has turned a new leaf as his character takes a negative turn.

It has now come as a major revelation to viewers that Akash has been the insecure lover, and wants to keep Meera (Mouni Roy) away from the man she loves, Prithvi (Aditya Redij). Yesterday (19 March 2013), viewers saw Akash succeeding in his plans and getting engaged to Meera.

Tellychakkar.com had a word with the lover boy Ajay to know about this dramatic change in his character graph.

Ajay told us, "Akash is justified in his reactions. He has always loved Meera and they have had a relationship for seven long years. Akash has also been taking care of Meera's mother. The guy just cannot accept the fact that even after all this, Meera can fall in love with Prithvi. I feel it is the situations that have made Akash bad."

The actor went on to say, "I always love to take up challenging roles. And when I took up the character of Akash which was very simple and plain, my fans used to ask me why I took up such kind of a role wherein I had nothing to play with. Well, here is my answer to them. And as an actor, I was waiting for this phase of the story line to open up. I earlier saw to it that Akash never gave out any signals to viewers that he might turn negative later on. And I am looking forward to this new phase in the show."

We hear that the fact of Akash being the evil guy will not be opened up to Meera till the time the couple gets married. Only after marriage, will Meera get to see this evil side of her husband.
Well played, Ajay!!!

Edited by tiny15 - 19 May 2013 at 4:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishRafzAmeres55shobha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "article on Ajay-misc.updt-pg2,3,4,5" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:44am | IP Logged
we know that akash is justified in his rxns but his initial ckt portrayal is such that he can turn grey or gets angry but not a pyscho who wants 2 kill sum1.Ouchits totally unacceptable.Ouchand also a lame excuse 2 turn him -ve or rather a pyscho.Sleepy

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Just saw this .. my reaction was like ...

Junoon , Aisi bakwaas toh kaisa logic LOL

Seriously man WHAT on earth is Ajay doing. Jahaan usse lead role karna chaiye he is doing these weirdo roles -_____-

Really disappointed in his choice of roles and as a fan ... actually worried about his career. If he is typecast into such sidey roles (which is neither impressive like EPIC villains like those from Kyun Ki era, nor likes as much by fans , since its an evil character). Basically Akash is a character nobody will remember a year from now. But ABHAY ? Show ko khatam huye maheenay ho gaye , aaj bhi hum yahi mandla rahe hai. 

Kya yaar Ajay. Khud ki kadar karna seekho yaar. Awein roles karke kyun apni hi bhanji maar rahe ho Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

devraniharishtiny15Ameres55shobha

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

Seriously man WHAT on earth is Ajay doing. Jahaan usse lead role karna chaiye he is doing these weirdo roles -_____-

Really disappointed in his choice of roles and as a fan ... actually worried about his career. If he is typecast into such sidey roles (which is neither impressive like EPIC villains like those from Kyun Ki era, nor likes as much by fans , since its an evil character). Basically Akash is a character nobody will remember a year from now. But ABHAY ? Show ko khatam huye maheenay ho gaye , aaj bhi hum yahi mandla rahe hai. 

Kya yaar Ajay. Khud ki kadar karna seekho yaar. Awein roles karke kyun apni hi bhanji maar rahe ho Ouch
rafi hi !!u came after so many days .Big smileplz yaar cum here & discuss on epi discussion threads also & plz share ur views on Sargun-Ajay's articles.Smile
and i agree wid u that no1 will rembr this akash's role  nor the show, once show is off-air .Sleepy
and this villain role is 2 lame & cliche. i m not averse 2 his being grey in the show & ic an understand akash's rxns also but bcuming a pyscho & killing is not like initial portrayal of akash.
and i agree  that every1 who'd watched the Phulwa still rembrs this show, its ckts & esply his ckt of ACP turned Jt.commsnr Abhay Rai Singh.Embarrassed

Edited by tiny15 - 21 March 2013 at 7:17am

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Okay so I agree with Ajay on the part that Akaash is somewhat justified in his actions as he selflessly devoted his life and love to Meera and in turn she dumped him just like that. She is a selfish...cow and she deserves to suffer. BUT!...Who asked you turn into this fully psycho ashiq? That does not look good and neither it goes with the initial characterization of Akaash! 
If it had been like he was only trying to make Meera suffer and understand his pain then that would have been okay but here he is badly obsessed with her and won't let her go. That is not good because that is crazy and Akaash deserves better! 

And seriously Ajay you should be more careful when choosing roles and shows to do. Please don't do sidey or negative roles. You have so much potential! Please do a lead role where you can show a variety of emotions and people will actually appreciate you for that. Because sad to say this even though you must be putting in your hundred percent but people or fans are not liking it. Hope you realize it in time and do something good...for your own sake! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
"Akash is justified in his reactions. He has always loved Meera and they have had a relationship for seven long years. Akash has also been taking care of Meera's mother. The guy just cannot accept the fact that even after all this

i agree with this but still ajay doent deserve this crap...
And WHat marraige Shocked that means this aakash drama is very long
but atleast revenge lena chahyeEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanHa911

ROFL! That tag line is perfect! Too good! ROFL

Word! Akaash is just another character in just another show. Both the character and show are not that popular that people will remember for a long time and worst people will always bash him because its an out and out negative character. 
Abhay was...something that happens only once. The show was not too popular with the masses but the fact is that it was too good so good that even after it is finished fans remember it and those who have seen it later come here and express regret on not watching it earlier. Phulwa was that kind of a show; it was a cult show and Abhay was an epic character. 

Couldn't agree more! Ajay needs to realize what is important and straighten his act. Really wish that he gets a good lead role like Abhay soon. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny1555shobha

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Okay so I agree with Ajay on the part that Akaash is somewhat justified in his actions as he selflessly devoted his life and love to Meera and in turn she dumped him just like that. She is a selfish...cow and she deserves to suffer. BUT!...Who asked you turn into this fully psycho ashiq? That does not look good and neither it goes with the initial characterization of Akaash! 
If it had been like he was only trying to make Meera suffer and understand his pain then that would have been okay but here he is badly obsessed with her and won't let her go. That is not good because that is crazy and Akaash deserves better! 

And seriously Ajay you should be more careful when choosing roles and shows to do. Please don't do sidey or negative roles. You have so much potential! Please do a lead role where you can show a variety of emotions and people will actually appreciate you for that. Because sad to say this even though you must be putting in your hundred percent but people or fans are not liking it. Hope you realize it in time and do something good...for your own sake! 
 anu i completelty agreew id u!!Smileand i also think akash is justified in his actions bcoz for 7yrs. akash gave selfless love & devotion & even supported meera in her stupid action stho how much he didn't want her 2 do those things. and i m happy that meera will've 2 suffer the pain of humilation & rejection in love in the hands of prithvi. but this pyscho lover is not akash's ckt!!Sleepy

@bold u r completely rite that if he'd been making meera suffer just like he suffered it wud b acceptable but not badly obessesd wid her.akash was never like this who try  2 keep thta woman wid him who doesn't love him nor will ever love him.Sleepy

and srsly sum1 shud knock sum sense in Ajay's head abt choosing the role.
@bold red i agree that tho hes giving his 100% 2 the role & ckt but we fans r not liking this.Sleepy plz do sumthing which is worth ur talent & calibre.Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top