Page 5 of 151

SassyMiley

IF-Dazzler

SassyMiley

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bravearvians

Originally posted by shredy

Ok sholly my lovely arvians im just kidding haha..
i am going t kill uLOLLOL
im so so so sorry sherdu ( pleadin with a cute puppy face )
aww its okayyTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Blueberry_Angel

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arvi/Ashvik Heaven #130 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
hey all guys we started a game in the last AT. It was creating an imaginative story on Arvi one by one...everyone said their one line and till now the story is like this...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

arjun and purvi in a car ,arjun stops the car at  a lonely  place. Arjun came out of the car and took purvi also out. Purvi was confused but at the same time happy too as she had a feeling that finally arjun will confess his feeling to her. arjun slowly moved towards purvi's car door and opened it and offered his hand to her and made her come out of the car. arjun blind folded her and took her to a beautiful place. Arjun took purvi to a garden which was decorated with white flowers. Purvi was mesmerized by the decoration n the place,then arjun handed her a packet with a beautiful gown in it...asking purvi to wear it. arjun offered purvi to go n change in car,purvi in an angry voice wt d ...

ok but u will not see me ,promise me arjun ?  Purvi blindfolded arjun's eyes and went to the car .it was a beautiful red gown. Purvi finally went to change,arjun was cursing the piece of cloth which unable him to see purvi all the time... Purvi from the car was looking at Arjun whether he is seeing or not and he did that only...he tried to remove the cloth...and purvi got angry. purvi from the car shouted,arjun r u trying to see ,wait let me change and then i tell u. Arjun said no no something went to my eyes that's why I was rubbing it nothing else purvi.

Purvi:Oh really arjun,u KNow wat i dont beleive u...liar
Arjun:Purvi pleaz beleive me,im telling the truth,mein ek sharif ladka hoon

Purvi - achcha agar sharif hote na to yahan aisi jagah pe change karne ke liye nahi bolte.

arjunin a naughty tone  :   aur mughe kya pata tha ki tum mughe hi blind fold kar dogi aur mai kuch bhi nhi dekh paaunga 

Purvi also said in a naughty tone you have done so much for now its my turn right so just shut ur mouth and eyes and let me change

Arjun was going crazy thinking how purvi will be in the red gown...finally he heard purvi approaching him,his heartbeat going on increasing...

Purvi looked the most beautiful and the sexiest women on this earth till full red gown with only one sleeve...She came and stood in front of Arjun and opened his eyes softly.. arjun opend his eyes slowly and for one moment he got heartattack by seeing the world's most beautiful girl infront of him ... he could not control himself and pulled purvi towards himself and tightly kissed her on lips….purvi loosing her senses also took part in kissing and slowly they both were lost in their kissing world…they were lost in thier world of kissing and suddelny  rain started they stopped kissing….Arvi was completely drenched but enjoying the rain fully,suddenly purvi started sneezing n arjun was worried as hell...

---------------------------------------

here's the list of persons who were playing turn by turn

1. Palak

2. Shredy

3. Bharatee

4. Parin 

5. Aathya...

now we are thinking to continue it here too...so those who want to play hit the like button. i will enter their sequence number...

But if the first person above you doesnt reply within 15 minutes then the next person can continue...

Game credit goes to - PALAK Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ILuvAshaNegiPoohLoverpalakluvsabhiya

palakluvsabhiya

IF-Sizzlerz

palakluvsabhiya

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
anyone here now?

SassyMiley

IF-Dazzler

SassyMiley

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palakluvsabhiya

anyone here now?
me palak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoohLover

PoohLover

IF-Sizzlerz

PoohLover

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palakluvsabhiya

anyone here now?

Palak our os is just amazing,yuppieEmbarrassedTongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SassyMileyParinLyksShakti

Blueberry_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Blueberry_Angel

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Im here pali :-D

Blueberry_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Blueberry_Angel

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Kyaa :O ?? My pali wrote a os ..! Really.??

ParinLyksShakti

IF-Sizzlerz

ParinLyksShakti

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:28am | IP Logged

Im here pali :-D

tanya please dont get inspired from me i am a very bad inspiration Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top