F.I.R
F.I.R

India-Forums

can JC regain to FIR it's TRP and popularity (Page 2)

KhotaSikaShreya Viewbie
KhotaSikaShreya
KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zinnia.TaaRey

I've never really understood this trps business! LOL but I don't think FIR has ever enjoyed handsome trps...even when CC was there. It's just that the fan following became so huge that trps didn't really matter. But now it's a different scenario altogether. A new actress, new cast, therefore the entire feel of the show is something new for the audience. They will either accept it or reject it.

This is strictly my opinion but I don't  think JC will be able to reach the heights of CC. Kavita's exit will definitely have an impact on the show and I wouldn't be surprised if SAB TV try to get her back. FIR meant Miss Chautala and that will forever be associated with Kavita Kaushik!

Exactly. Sometimes replacements work (like Balika Vadhu), but in this case, CC was the face of FIR. For 7 years she was consistently there. All of a sudden she is "transferred", the show leaps forward 20 years, and CC's daughter enters. And the biggest thing is that JC is CC and HPP's daughter. You would expect it to be BP not HPP. Let's see what happens though.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhinga1Srishti.sweetz1204.Wanderer.

dhinga1 Goldie
dhinga1
dhinga1

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I really doubt this will happen.

There are two problems impacting FIR. 

One is the time change. It brings FIR into contention with a different set of shows than regular weeknights. There are movie premieres that happen, there are reality shows (dance, music etc) and also FIR is not getting any repeats that I can see.

The other is the huge cast change. The "leap" isn't really a serious leap. In the sense that it's not like FIR has a through-story that runs in all the episodes. Every episode is almost standalone. I think doing the leap was perhaps a bad move.

Anyways - in order for JC and new cast to help, they need to get a decent chance to strike up some kinda acting-chemistry. This might take 10-20 episodes. But with a once-a-week timeslot that is going to be real tough. It requires almost 4 months to get to that. By that time, things will change.

So if the makers are serious, they have to go to at least a 3 times a week (weekend) if not a 5-day-a-week (weekdays) format in order to give the cast a chance to succeed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Wanderer.

Srishti. IF-Dazzler
Srishti.
Srishti.

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
hmmm true
the writers of FIR are not comming up with those fab stories they used to once
even the name of new characters are too odd
Its-Me-Ayush Senior Member
Its-Me-Ayush
Its-Me-Ayush

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
I miss Kavita Kaushik as CC Unhappy

Srishti.

Srishti. IF-Dazzler
Srishti.
Srishti.

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 3:04am | IP Logged
JC has worked guys, i read in the paper the trp's of FIR have increased Smile
dhinga1 Goldie
dhinga1
dhinga1

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
That is good. But what are they?!

And how much is due to the promoting of JC as the replacement lead in FIR in multiple media?

(That isn't meant to be negative on JC in any way. I do hope for high TRPs and success for FIR).

Srishti.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

F.I.R Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index