Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Srishti.

IF-Dazzler

Srishti.

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:15am | IP Logged
This question must have rose to everyone's mind. FIR's TRP has fell drastically after Kavita Kaushik who played the lead as Chandramukhi chautala in FIR since 8 years quit the show. So do you think JC will be able to regain the FIR it's TRP
Also many Kavita di fans have stopped watching FIR after CC's exit which obviously led to all of the TRP's. Do you think JC will be able to impress the audience and bring them back to watching FIR?

post your views...

Edited by poorvisinghcd - 20 March 2013 at 4:19am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetz1204

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "can JC regain to FIR it's TRP and popularity" in F.I.R forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetz1204

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Srishti.

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:40am | IP Logged
I dont think so but one nver knows

Srishti.

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
I don't think so. People have started associating FIR with CC. Now that CC has left, many people think that FIR has ended. However, I feel that it may work out if people like JC.

-Gitanjali-

Coolbie

-Gitanjali-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

I don't think so. People have started associating FIR with CC. Now that CC has left, many people think that FIR has ended. However, I feel that it may work out if people like JC.

But there is always the next generation

dhinga1

Goldie

dhinga1

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
What exactly are the TRPs for FIR?

I haven't been able to find any after about week 3 of this year. At that time, it was still CC in there and it had rebounded to 1.1 or there-abouts.

Shehreen_27

IF-Dazzler

Shehreen_27

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Honestly, i think its it will take the audiences a lot of time to connect with JC because we're all to used to watching CC and have been associated with her character since the last 7/8 years and now suddenly a change happened! ...I just hope its not too late when the audience gets back to FIR! ...Also , the new cast didn't at all impress me!...I really dont understand the reason behind billu's sala being gunga yet saying all bachar bachar rather than aa ee oo...i mean it could have been portrayed much better!!...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dhinga1Srishti.

.Wanderer.

IF-Rockerz

.Wanderer.

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:57am | IP Logged
I've never really understood this trps business! LOL but I don't think FIR has ever enjoyed handsome trps...even when CC was there. It's just that the fan following became so huge that trps didn't really matter. But now it's a different scenario altogether. A new actress, new cast, therefore the entire feel of the show is something new for the audience. They will either accept it or reject it.

This is strictly my opinion but I don't  think JC will be able to reach the heights of CC. Kavita's exit will definitely have an impact on the show and I wouldn't be surprised if SAB TV try to get her back. FIR meant Miss Chautala and that will forever be associated with Kavita Kaushik!

Edited by Zinnia.TaaRey - 20 March 2013 at 11:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dhinga1KhotaSikaShreyasweetz1204astonish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.