Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by EternalFrission

DD IS THE BEST

Yup, of course!

Originally posted by EternalFrission

GO COMMENT ON DD profile

Sure dear! 😊

Drashti is the epitome of beauty n flawless actress 😊                                                                                                                                                                    Perfect combinatoin of beauty n talent 😊                                                                                                                                                                    Queen of expression 😊                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Originally posted by BrightLover

Me too!

Ye lo :

dreamy... i very much love this pic... after the holy bash i m planing to put this one as my signature... i tried already when i was uploading the dd pic in my siggie place,  but failed... could not update.
Edited by harshdb - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ashmaaneet

Drashti is the epitome of beauty n flawless actress 😊                                                                                                                                                                    Perfect combinatoin of beauty n talent 😊                                                                                                                                                                    Queen of expression 😊                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Well said 👍🏼
Drashti is queen of expressions...
iam with u..
she is more than best..love drashti
10 million % AGREE ... LOVE LOVE LOVE DD ❤️
Completely Agree with You. She is a charmer!   😊
Agree with you Sujit..
Drashti is  so beautiful and most importantly she is so down to earth..