Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Legilimens. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Freethinker112

Yes, because they are not common. Which doesn't mean they are illogical or shocking.

Maybe they aren't.. But for me.. I never thought Rocky Rinku could be a pair cuz she even looks older to him ðŸ˜²
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanha29

Maybe they aren't.. But for me.. I never thought Rocky Rinku could be a pair cuz she even looks older to him ðŸ˜²

That's actually the girl they have cast. Although some people look older for their age and some younger. Not that it matters if you have a stable relationship.
Legilimens. thumbnail

That's actually the girl they have cast. Although some people look older for their age and some younger. Not that it matters if you have a stable relationship.

Hey can you tell me what happened today ? Cuz I missed the starting part...what happened when sweety was talking to rinku's dad? I saw from the part where ginny went to the coffee shop.. before that?
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tanha29

Hey can you tell me what happened today ? Cuz I missed the starting part...what happened when sweety was talking to rinku's dad? I saw from the part where ginny went to the coffee shop.. before that?

I missed some minutes in the beginning. But afterwards Rocky begged Chadda not to force Rinku to marry, he was ready to leave her if that's what he wants. Chadda then understood the situation. he called off the engagement. They decided to let the kids study and will take decision when they are settled.

Ginny was in coaching class and everybody made fun of her by calling her "Behen Ji". After that they went to coffee shop and you saw the rest.
Legilimens. thumbnail

I missed some minutes in the beginning. But afterwards Rocky begged Chadda not to force Rinku to marry, he was ready to leave her if that's what he wants. Chadda then understood the situation. he called off the engagement. They decided to let the kids study and will take decision when they are settled.

Ginny was in coaching class and everybody made fun of her by calling her "Behen Ji". After that they went to coffee shop and you saw the rest.

Okay thanks :)