Traces of old Gunjan - yay - there's hope yet!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Loved today's episode too! Gunjan finally answered back to Rachna! Yay! But there's a lot more trouble brewing ahead...how can Charu go to the extent of physically harming someone (she put something in Rachna's milk to make her dizzy)? That's absolutely atrocious! Hopefully Shail will realize that something is amiss and will expose Charu and support both her daughters like always! : )
I am happy that Gunjan didn't just stand and said nothing like what happens in most of the serial she answer back good for her.  Gunjan spoke the truth nothing wrong with that.  I am happy that Gunjan also told Rachna off now go girl win the stupid FOTY trophy.  I call the FOTY title stupid because of Rachna thinking like if winning one title could make you the best.   
Originally posted by rnfan

Sorry girls, I disagree at some few points. I saw the episode yesterday and I did not feel the fight or respond back to Charu was childish. Say even if it is childish, Gunjan is still a teenager so acting childish and getting away is acceptable.😉
I think Charu has been provoking fights with her from the start and finally she got really mad yesterday and gave good answers back. I am proud of my Gunjan. On her defence, how long can she tolerate everyone's taunts.

She is being quite with Rachana because she adores her but when Rachana starts acting just like Charu then Gunjan gives her back good. Gunjan surely knows to fight her battle when needed and tolerates it uptil it is too much which is human nature. I truly enjoyed Gunjan's answers to Charu.

Everything she said came from her heart but at the same time she made clear that it was her past and she has moved on. That is the strength that girls need to show. If a guy treats them bad then how much ever you loved him, you should have the self-respect to move on from him. 👏

I hope the director shows some strong women in this show instead of all other serials where the girls only know to sacrifice and still loves their men no matter how they get treated.

I agree completely.

I haven't seen it but reading it I think it was fine. Any retaliation from her is good enough for me and that too against Charu. 

Usually a show dips into negativity to reach a new peak for positivity later on, hopefully this dip will be worth. As a Gunjan fan after Charu's plans succeed she should rise to new heights not caring about Charu and Rachana the pawn (not Rachana the sister, according to me these to two are way different characters)  with a strong will to move the heck out or stay away from them.  

-Star
Edited by starasdf - 11 years ago