sureesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Bharti is carving a plan which will help her to trap her  enemies aaradhyarahul

she dislikes  them  and since she has come to know that rahul will make sacrifice for the family she will ask him to marry aradhya who in turn will accept it to show his wafaadari.

aaradhya will jump and will start dreaming and rahul will be  quite puzzled over the proposal.

and bharti will be laughing and will be happy to initiate this plan 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
even i thought the same but at the last moment on wedding day, something my8 gonna happen for certain
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Bharti probably recognised the parents of Aradhya as the parents of the girl who insulted Madhav for his looks and left him mentally scarred for the rest of his life... She is smart enough to guess that Aradhya is the same girl... she also has probably noticed Aradhya's attention towards Rahul (without knowing that it is ACTUALLY for Ehsaas)... So she has devised a plan to get Aradhya married to Rahul so that Aradhya will have to stay with such 'brown boo ugly' people for the rest of her life...
Sweet revenge of the mother...
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rittu_deep

Bharti probably recognised the parents of Aradhya as the parents of the girl who insulted Madhav for his looks and left him mentally scarred for the rest of his life... She is smart enough to guess that Aradhya is the same girl... she also has probably noticed Aradhya's attention towards Rahul (without knowing that it is ACTUALLY for Ehsaas)... So she has devised a plan to get Aradhya married to Rahul so that Aradhya will have to stay with such 'brown boo ugly' people for the rest of her life...
Sweet revenge of the mother...

good assumption
.Simran. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for more Episodes...!!
kapoormenka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This is not a plan I think ajay might have come to know about Aradhya liking towards Rahul. He might have talked to Madhav's father and his father might have convinced Bharti to talk on behalf of Rahul. Bharti having no problem with whom Rahul is getting married might have agreed thinking in this way Rahul will be out of Madhav's way.
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i completely agree with kapoormenka bharathi just want rahul out of madhav's way in one way it is true if rahul is around nobody bothers about madhav or his talent but i assume aradhya within all these confusion will come to know the truth about madhav and she reject this rahul's proposal the story is about the beauty and the beast rahul is just a small part in their luv story who bring maya together
srividyahv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also felt the same. Bharathi is proposing Aru for Rahul but she wants her to marry Madhav. She will mak Rahul disappear at the time of marriage and get her married to Madhav. ðŸ˜Š
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well she just wants t get rid of rahul n has no other plans of taking any revenge whatsoever...
Vishalrx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
may be .. Can't say ..i too felt same 😕