Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Badhai Ho Badhai - Ashni

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Dont know kis cheez ki badhai pehle doon ...anniversary or baby ?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† so many good things r happening in ashni 's life these days ..n everyday is a treat for fans . n as we know this is jet speed show ...then subah ashni asked to god about baby n at night they got it πŸ˜† n ktlk is keeping its trend of CHAMTKAR πŸ˜† 
but super likkked it πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ

Show started with SHUKRAN ALLAH ...yup thanks to god was needed ...as that was the same dargah where they confessed love n later BB got to know about ashni there n hence their marriage happened ...n now when ashni is starting their new journey blessing was needed ..n no doubt god is too happy on them these days πŸ˜‰
Liked the way they asked to god that they turn into good parents n would be able to take good care of new zindagi πŸ‘ good sequence of their wishes πŸ‘ 

later the japanese food seq was funny ...ashu ji ka surprise gadbad ho gaya πŸ˜† n both went to dhaba straight ..obvsly nothing is better than indian food πŸ˜‰..but kash dhaba seq bhi dikhate πŸ˜› ...

n then KTLK's trademark ..adrak wali chai n methi muthiye ...inke bina show incomplete hai πŸ˜‰ liked d tea stall scene n then nidhi's first surprise of private dinner at terrace with apne haath ki bani ashu ki fav dish ..ashu ji to khushi se uchal pade πŸ˜† 
Though i missed CAKE this time . 

Later wifey was ready with 2nd surprise ...n omg what to say about it ...deffo it was HOT😳...MOST ROMANTIC N SENSUOUS SONG SEQ OF KTLK ...perfectly chrgrphd , no interruption n ended well with ashni n not with lamp etc πŸ˜›πŸ˜³ in fact ended with a khushkhabri . πŸ˜†
but very WELL DONE ...ashni ROCKED with their sizzling romance πŸ‘ LOVED IT β€οΈ 

later biwi ko kuch yaad aaya in the middle of night ...n pata chala that she was already pregnant πŸ˜› i think valentine's day ka nateeja πŸ˜› anyway but nidhi ji ne miyan ji ko phir aadhi raat ko utha diya ..poor hubby...biwi har raat ko jhatke dene ke liye ready rehti hai πŸ˜†

n jab jhatke ka reason pata chala then ashu was double excited than nidhi ...bache ke liye bache ke jaisa excitement πŸ˜† Though i thought that ashu ji abhi apna stethescope nikalkar nidhi ka check up karenge ..πŸ˜†but chalo they chose other way . πŸ˜‰

so overall the episode was a surprise for fans with full romance n jet speed things ...now what next ? pata chala kal nidhi raat ko ashu ji ko utha kar bole ..mujhe hospital le chaliye time aa gaya πŸ˜› now hope to see ashni's baby or babies soon πŸ˜‰ 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ASHNI N HAPPY PARENTHOOD TOO πŸ˜ƒ

Whatever we had asked for we got ...now nothing is left ..so big thanks to ktlk team ..now let's see what's more is in store .😊
Edited by SHIKHA19 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajanigandha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
KTLK is so unique. I n other shows Hot scene ke baad Heroine Ma banati hai hamare KTLK me pahele pregnant hote hai and then hot scene hota hai. πŸ˜†
SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajanigandha26

KTLK is so unique. I n other shows Hot scene ke baad Heroine Ma banati hai hamare KTLK me pahele pregnant hote hai and then hot scene hota hai. πŸ˜†

hahahaha lol πŸ˜† 
no i think inke hot scenes valentine's par ho gaye the but cvs ne interruption karwa diya n baad mein dikhana bhool gaye πŸ˜›

n now we knew that y nidhi got agreed easily this time bcoz her inner mamta is already thereπŸ˜‰
debaparna77 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Kaash ye sab pehle dikhate...full paisa vasool episode !!
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajanigandha26

Yes.. KTLK defies even the saying...

kaal karai so aaj kar...aaj karai so ab...

But in ktlk, it is ... ab jo karna hai... voh yesterday karo...
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good post shikha.Nothing is predicatable in ktlk.For ktlk i always use one sentence,"jo hum sochte hai woh cv kabhi nahi karte aur jo hum nahi sochte woh cv definately karte hai."thoda filmy hai but fit for ktlk.But still love this unique serial
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
AWESOME post Shikha ji !!

Yes KTLK is full of chamatkar, in fact when they were at terrace and Nidhi said they are 3 not 2 I thought she is going to announce her pregnancy but koi nahi der se hi sahi at least we got to Ashu's expression after hearing the news now I am waiting for everybody's reaction to the news !! 
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Great post as always Shikhaji!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Jet speed.. romance filled episodes, no negativity, no haddis... Viewers ki saari wishes fulfil kar rahe hain... Thank u team ktlk for rewarding ur viewers such nicely for their continuous support, loyalty and patronage!!

AshNi baby is consequence of VD and some romance after that during Daksh-Divya track - I too feel the same... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ But it was totally unexpected that they would announce the good news just yesterday night... KTLK is HATKE absolutely... always giving us unexpected ZATKE...πŸ˜†
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ttrocks

Great post as always Shikhaji!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Jet speed.. romance filled episodes, no negativity, no haddis... Viewers ki saari wishes fulfil kar rahe hain... Thank u team ktlk for rewarding ur viewers such nicely for their continuous support, loyalty and patronage!!

AshNi baby is consequence of VD and some romance after that during Daksh-Divya track - I too feel the same... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ But it was totally unexpected that they would announce the good news just yesterday night... KTLK is HATKE absolutely... always giving us unexpected ZATKE...πŸ˜†

waah tupu,hatke and zatke comment.good good Edited by alkaparmart - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Yep.. loved the epi .. so romantic.. n couply .. n dreamy ..

lol ..KTLK is land of chamatkars... he he 

KK looked hot in the nightgown n SK was looking so handsome.. 

gr8 take shikha..