Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Dont know kis cheez ki badhai pehle doon ...anniversary or baby ?WinkLOL so many good things r happening in ashni 's life these days ..n everyday is a treat for fans . n as we know this is jet speed show ...then subah ashni asked to god about baby n at night they got it LOL n ktlk is keeping its trend of CHAMTKAR LOL 
but super likkked it ClapBig smile

Show started with SHUKRAN ALLAH ...yup thanks to god was needed ...as that was the same dargah where they confessed love n later BB got to know about ashni there n hence their marriage happened ...n now when ashni is starting their new journey blessing was needed ..n no doubt god is too happy on them these days Wink
Liked the way they asked to god that they turn into good parents n would be able to take good care of new zindagi Clap good sequence of their wishes Clap 

later the japanese food seq was funny ...ashu ji ka surprise gadbad ho gaya LOL n both went to dhaba straight ..obvsly nothing is better than indian food Wink..but kash dhaba seq bhi dikhate Tongue ...

n then KTLK's trademark ..adrak wali chai n methi muthiye ...inke bina show incomplete hai Wink liked d tea stall scene n then nidhi's first surprise of private dinner at terrace with apne haath ki bani ashu ki fav dish ..ashu ji to khushi se uchal pade LOL 
Though i missed CAKE this time . 

Later wifey was ready with 2nd surprise ...n omg what to say about it ...deffo it was HOTEmbarrassed...MOST ROMANTIC N SENSUOUS SONG SEQ OF KTLK ...perfectly chrgrphd , no interruption n ended well with ashni n not with lamp etc TongueEmbarrassed in fact ended with a khushkhabri . LOL
but very WELL DONE ...ashni ROCKED with their sizzling romance Clap LOVED IT Heart 

later biwi ko kuch yaad aaya in the middle of night ...n pata chala that she was already pregnant Tongue i think valentine's day ka nateeja Tongue anyway but nidhi ji ne miyan ji ko phir aadhi raat ko utha diya ..poor hubby...biwi har raat ko jhatke dene ke liye ready rehti hai LOL

n jab jhatke ka reason pata chala then ashu was double excited than nidhi ...bache ke liye bache ke jaisa excitement LOL Though i thought that ashu ji abhi apna stethescope nikalkar nidhi ka check up karenge ..LOLbut chalo they chose other way . Wink

so overall the episode was a surprise for fans with full romance n jet speed things ...now what next ? pata chala kal nidhi raat ko ashu ji ko utha kar bole ..mujhe hospital le chaliye time aa gaya Tongue now hope to see ashni's baby or babies soon Wink 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO ASHNI N HAPPY PARENTHOOD TOO Big smile

Whatever we had asked for we got ...now nothing is left ..so big thanks to ktlk team ..now let's see what's more is in store .Smile

Edited by SHIKHA19 - 19 March 2013 at 11:45pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

shalini.malik72shobha21aryanppArmu4evavidyasabdeLuvRanJikaks0211vyomanSG200Sukhmani05sonyjknumrajanigandha26niniborn2ruledebaparna77parmarAnidhirohanttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Badhai Ho Badhai - Ashni" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
KTLK is so unique. I n other shows Hot scene ke baad Heroine Ma banati hai hamare KTLK me pahele pregnant hote hai and then hot scene hota hai. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19SG200Sukhmani05mudraswathittrocks

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

KTLK is so unique. I n other shows Hot scene ke baad Heroine Ma banati hai hamare KTLK me pahele pregnant hote hai and then hot scene hota hai. LOL

hahahaha lol LOL 
no i think inke hot scenes valentine's par ho gaye the but cvs ne interruption karwa diya n baad mein dikhana bhool gaye Tongue

n now we knew that y nidhi got agreed easily this time bcoz her inner mamta is already thereWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajanigandha26ttrocks

debaparna77

IF-Sizzlerz

debaparna77

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Kaash ye sab pehle dikhate...full paisa vasool episode !!

SHIKHA19rajanigandha26

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Yes.. KTLK defies even the saying...

kaal karai so aaj kar...aaj karai so ab...

But in ktlk, it is ... ab jo karna hai... voh yesterday karo...

SHIKHA19ttrocks

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Good post shikha.Nothing is predicatable in ktlk.For ktlk i always use one sentence,"jo hum sochte hai woh cv kabhi nahi karte aur jo hum nahi sochte woh cv definately karte hai."thoda filmy hai but fit for ktlk.But still love this unique serial

SHIKHA19ttrocks

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged
AWESOME post Shikha ji !!

Yes KTLK is full of chamatkar, in fact when they were at terrace and Nidhi said they are 3 not 2 I thought she is going to announce her pregnancy but koi nahi der se hi sahi at least we got to Ashu's expression after hearing the news now I am waiting for everybody's reaction to the news !! 

SHIKHA19ttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Great post as always Shikhaji!!Thumbs Up

Jet speed.. romance filled episodes, no negativity, no haddis... Viewers ki saari wishes fulfil kar rahe hain... Thank u team ktlk for rewarding ur viewers such nicely for their continuous support, loyalty and patronage!!

AshNi baby is consequence of VD and some romance after that during Daksh-Divya track - I too feel the same... WinkEmbarrassed But it was totally unexpected that they would announce the good news just yesterday night... KTLK is HATKE absolutely... always giving us unexpected ZATKE...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SHIKHA19Sukhmani05parmarA

Post Reply New Post

Go to top