Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

How many of u prefer Rasya over meethi? (Page 4)

Poll Question: How many of u want Rasya & family as maintrack instead of Meethi?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
88 [74.58%]
30 [25.42%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

prajju Senior Member
prajju
prajju

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by itstimetospeak

Originally posted by prajju

So far

AYES 12
NOES 7

Come on Rasyans! Where are u?

One clarification to veecha fans. By asking for a main track for Rasya I did not mean that we are not at all interested in veecha and I too do not want iccha to die and veecha separated.I am just against the makers promoting just one character,meethi at the expense of other talented actors.And definitely I would say Rasya deserves more!So i request u all to understand that this poll is not meant to be Veecha vs.Rasya. Its Meekash vs. Rasya only.

in that case the poll should be been "do u prefer rasya track over meethi?" rasya as "main track" gives different impression.LOL

Changes made where it was editable :)

I thought any track instead of meethi would automatically bcum main track coz its a 22 min / day track!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

itstimetospeak

VishalCksp IF-Rockerz
VishalCksp
VishalCksp

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
cant wait for episode ...RASYA forever ! Meethi's track Dead

prajju

Banu148priya Senior Member
Banu148priya
Banu148priya

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I could be really happy if it is not Meethi... I wonder why Tusami never took these guys with it... Confused
walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
There could be many factors which cause this lopsided approach.  Just see our political scene, how people change sides, and all the maneuvering that goes on.  One should not believe this does not happen in the commercial world.  All know about the shades of money in commercial transactions.  the channel business is a money spinning business, and one depends on the other, like advertising business supports the entertainment business.   We are entertained free.   There is a case filed by NDTV against the TRP rate system.   It has come to light, that the staff in these companies, can change the rating for a price.    If a Channel gets good TRP, then they expect ad revenue.  The staff in ad agencies also have supply and demand chain, and work for a price, commission.   Thus, knowing full well, the facts, they work for personal gain.   The channels also do cost cutting by devices like making the shots look like slide shows, with some favorite music and stretch  the screen time.   Just look at the scenes now,  in the hospital scene, how much time is given to each actor, like Rathod, just shakes the doctor by the collar, and all the others grieve.   Rathod mentioned about an insider who leaks the secrets to Visnut, or Akash.  But it has reached a dead end.   Email arrived,  but no chance of their investigating the IP address.  Real Vishnu called, but it is not the intention of the Entertainer, to reach anywhere.  It is a digression.   Who is the limelight.   Meeti with heir shaky expressionless face, walking in slow motion in dim light.   The others watching from the side lines.   Of course as viewers we are dissatisfied.  But we are not the people the Entertainers are aiming this for.   There are many others who do not know to write in English, so do not come to this Forum.  They know well this fact, and they are taking a gamble.  Let them.  I  prefer to watch the video  fast forward it when it is rubbish, and read the comments on this forum.   I had been watching this from the start, and it is like an addiction, and now even though it is turning bad, we still want to know, when Rathod will find the truth, and jog all the sleeping Jogis and the rest.  Wonder how they will want to come to a colculsion in this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajju-Wanderer-

rasyafan IF-Dazzler
rasyafan
rasyafan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by walquest2000

There could be many factors which cause this lopsided approach.  Just see our political scene, how people change sides, and all the maneuvering that goes on.  One should not believe this does not happen in the commercial world.  All know about the shades of money in commercial transactions.  the channel business is a money spinning business, and one depends on the other, like advertising business supports the entertainment business.   We are entertained free.   There is a case filed by NDTV against the TRP rate system.   It has come to light, that the staff in these companies, can change the rating for a price.    If a Channel gets good TRP, then they expect ad revenue.  The staff in ad agencies also have supply and demand chain, and work for a price, commission.   Thus, knowing full well, the facts, they work for personal gain.   The channels also do cost cutting by devices like making the shots look like slide shows, with some favorite music and stretch  the screen time.   Just look at the scenes now,  in the hospital scene, how much time is given to each actor, like Rathod, just shakes the doctor by the collar, and all the others grieve.   Rathod mentioned about an insider who leaks the secrets to Visnut, or Akash.  But it has reached a dead end.   Email arrived,  but no chance of their investigating the IP address.  Real Vishnu called, but it is not the intention of the Entertainer, to reach anywhere.  It is a digression.   Who is the limelight.   Meeti with heir shaky expressionless face, walking in slow motion in dim light.   The others watching from the side lines.   Of course as viewers we are dissatisfied.  But we are not the people the Entertainers are aiming this for.   There are many others who do not know to write in English, so do not come to this Forum.  They know well this fact, and they are taking a gamble.  Let them.  I  prefer to watch the video  fast forward it when it is rubbish, and read the comments on this forum.   I had been watching this from the start, and it is like an addiction, and now even though it is turning bad, we still want to know, when Rathod will find the truth, and jog all the sleeping Jogis and the rest.  Wonder how they will want to come to a colculsion in this show.

@red I have been saying right fom the begining that all trps are false and fake  based on lies cheat and loot

and rest you are absolutely right, even though many people do not watch Meethi crap still they watch it just for Rathor
that is some fan following Big smile

One more point the way Rupali has trashed this serial and majority of people hate it yet according to trps it is going strong based on lies she is showing crapy tracks after tracks and ruining the whole lot everyday and still colors continue to show it
it clearly shows that some sort of manipulation is being done and big powers are filling their pockets to show this crap I wonder why is it that either they have been asked to show this particular track based on this script and we all know money is their god paise ke liye kuchh bhi karegaDeadOuch

walquest2000merryface

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged
really hope this meethi becomes side track...coz no one liking meethi...n theres no chance that ppl wud start liking...from day one ppl dont like...LOL..more ppl like mukku...

if rasya family becomes main track...ppl will get to see some good acting...it will be gr8 relief from monotonous stuff...
meethi is the most irritating character of uttaran till date...Confused..but rupali is showing her all the time..aisi kya majboori hai...that evn after 4 yrs...the same person is being promoted...Angry

prajjurasyafan

prajju Senior Member
prajju
prajju

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged

So this TRP system is a scandal?!Even I doubted them many a times.Even shows that telecast utter nonsense seem to be garnering good TRPs while shows with some good content go down the drain just bcoz they are not telecast on a popular channel or not made by a big shot producer. It is understandable that producers aim advertisers but not viewers but on what basis do these advertisers derive conclusions on which show they would be sponsoring?Do they not think about viewership i mean real viewership?Do they blindly go with the TRP charts?

If TRPs is what Uttaran desires , then even Rathode/Tapasya/Mukta/Yuvraj can bring them, perhaps better ones, why waste their time on Meethi?I am not against them showing Meethi's story but certainly do not want to see her for 22 minutes a dayAngry Do the advertisers boycott uttaran if Meethi is not promoted to this extent? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Wanderer-rasyafanmerryface

merryface IF-Dazzler
merryface
merryface

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajju

So this TRP system is a scandal?!Even I doubted them many a times.Even shows that telecast utter nonsense seem to be garnering good TRPs while shows with some good content go down the drain just bcoz they are not telecast on a popular channel or not made by a big shot producer. It is understandable that producers aim advertisers but not viewers but on what basis do these advertisers derive conclusions on which show they would be sponsoring?Do they not think about viewership i mean real viewership?Do they blindly go with the TRP charts?

If TRPs is what Uttaran desires , then even Rathode/Tapasya/Mukta/Yuvraj can bring them, perhaps better ones, why waste their time on Meethi?I am not against them showing Meethi's story but certainly do not want to see her for 22 minutes a dayAngry Do the advertisers boycott uttaran if Meethi is not promoted to this extent? Confused

its all rupali guha politics...i said from beginning...the way rupali shows her candidate...any body wud feel theres some ministerial..or under world pressure...other wise no fool wud promote such a candidate...hindi tak dhang se bolna nahi aata...n being promoted on national tv...that too for 4 yrs...koi pagal hi aisa karega...n if u see the person lashes out at rupali..evn after being promoted so much...rupali  says its difficult to handlle her...throws tantrums...yet promotes her so much..why?..she prepares food n sends for her...n not for other stars...she shows that one person for max time...showing other leads only  to lure viewers...ho kya raha hai uttaran me...n how long will gunda raj of rupali  continue..?.Shocked.max ppl e fed up ..n want rasya as main track...but this lady is adamant n promoting meethi like a lunatic...Dead

i knew some trp gadbad is there...u see this forum is full of uttaran fans...here itself ppl hate watching meethi...

rasyafan

Go to top