Uttaran

How many of u prefer Rasya over meethi? (Page 3)

Poll Question: How many of u want Rasya & family as maintrack instead of Meethi?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
88 [74.58%]
30 [25.42%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 13

sm123

sm123

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Rasya, without a doubt :)
Veecha have lost their charm, thanks to meethi looking like ichcha...and ichcha given body double n all...but I dont mind Veecha being there..since they are leads...they should also be given screespace
People hate meethi so much...still I have no clue why 3/4th of an episode is dedicated to that idiotic track...
Rasya, Veecha should be given space, and the trp's will shoot up

No matter what one says, without Tappu and Rathore, Uttaran is nothing...so hands down, it has to be Rasya's story as main track!

Edited by sm123 - 20 March 2013 at 11:24am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prajjukinny_ranvir

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How many of u prefer Rasya over meethi? (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

walquest2000

walquest2000

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Of the different characters, Rathod and Tapasya do the part well.   They have not been given the space in the scsript, as all is devoted to Tina Datta who is below average, in portraying Meeti or Iccha.  She has no facial expressions, whether when she is supposed to be frightened or sad.   Her tremolo voice as Meethi is bit irritating.   Her voice of Icha in deep tone makes her look tepid and cold.   I think they should bring  another actress to do the job, unless, they have tied their hands by contractual obligations.

prajju

prajju

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by walquest2000

Of the different characters, Rathod and Tapasya do the part well.   They have not been given the space in the scsript, as all is devoted to Tina Datta who is below average, in portraying Meeti or Iccha.  She has no facial expressions, whether when she is supposed to be frightened or sad.   Her tremolo voice as Meethi is bit irritating.   Her voice of Icha in deep tone makes her look tepid and cold.   I think they should bring  another actress to do the job, unless, they have tied their hands by contractual obligations.

Hi.I observe u seldom discuss in this forum.So welcome to the discussion.Correct me if I am wrong, please.I am prajju Smile

I started watching UT only from the past 2-2 1/2 years.One day I happened to watch a scene where Tapasya confronts Rathore if he really loves her or he just loves his baby girl.She questions him if he would accept her without the baby.It was my first ever episode of UT.Believe me in this one episode, I was bowled LOL LOL LOL.I simply fell in love with Tappu and Rathore.I still feel thrilled to see him  in those scenes esp when he says how committed a man would be if he loves...if he really loves... a woman.I personally feel that 99% of men are unlike Mr.Rathore but still I couldn't stop admiring this character and actor.I then started reading/watching the previous episodes. All this I said just to point out the impact that a good actor can leave on his audience if he/she gets the right scene.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000kinny_ranvirrasyafan

merryface

IF-Dazzler

merryface

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged

the way rupali guha promotes her it seems...theres some ministerial pressure...otherwise no normal producer can be so biased..n blindly promote only one actor...r country full of corrupt ppl..n we r helping in promoting in a way...by accepting it...we shud atleast raise r voice against corrupt ppl...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000

kinny_ranvir

Goldie

kinny_ranvir

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
How could i say No to such a marvelous thing...
Definitely would love to see any sort of track of RASYA -MUKTA as their main focus...

prajju

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajju

Hi.I observe u seldom discuss in this forum.So welcome to the discussion.Correct me if I am wrong, please.I am prajju Smile

I started watching UT only from the past 2-2 1/2 years.One day I happened to watch a scene where Tapasya confronts Rathore if he really loves her or he just loves his baby girl.She questions him if he would accept her without the baby.It was my first ever episode of UT.Believe me in this one episode, I was bowled LOL LOL LOL.I simply fell in love with Tappu and Rathore.I still feel thrilled to see him  in those scenes esp when he says how committed a man would be if he loves...if he really loves... a woman.I personally feel that 99% of men are unlike Mr.Rathore but still I couldn't stop admiring this character and actor.I then started reading/watching the previous episodes. All this I said just to point out the impact that a good actor can leave on his audience if he/she gets the right scene.

Praju

very very true ClapClapClapBig smile
something like this happened with me too and I was hooked on to Rasya and so shocked with myself what happened
they made out to be such a compatible couple
that is why they are so hot
strainght out of any mills and boon novel HeartDay Dreaming

prajju

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merryface

the way rupali guha promotes her it seems...theres some ministerial pressure...otherwise no normal producer can be so biased..n blindly promote only one actor...r country full of corrupt ppl..n we r helping in promoting in a way...by accepting it...we shud atleast raise r voice against corrupt ppl...

koi faida nahi hoga Merry face bcoz the forces working with trps are not viewers but other powers controling the entire media

they r not going to listen to any1 but all we can do is stop watching uttaran on tv and watch just rasya or veechchha OuchOuchOuchOuch

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajju

So far

AYES             12
NOES             7

Come on Rasyans! Where are u?

One clarification to veecha fans. By asking for a main track for Rasya I did not mean that we are not at all interested in veecha and I too do not want iccha to die and veecha separated.I am just against the makers  promoting just one character,meethi at the expense of other talented actors.And definitely I would say Rasya deserves more!So i request u all to understand that this poll is not meant to be Veecha vs.Rasya. Its Meekash vs. Rasya only.

in that case the poll should be been "do u prefer rasya track over meethi?" rasya as "main track" gives different impression.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top