How many of u prefer Rasya over meethi?

Poll Question :

How many of u want Rasya & family as maintrack instead of Meethi?

Poll Choice
I want !
I don't!
Login To Vote
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi all.I am delighted to see many old and new members coming here and rejoicing on Rasya reunion😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

It is clear that most of the viewers are not interested in watching Meethi's story as the main track. I just want u all to express ur opinion at one place so that the thread can be linked to colors page and ut page.

Please express ur opinion.Do not abuse/bash anyone.

Friends,make ur voice heard !

P.S
No multiple votes allowed😊
Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
RASYA track is 1000% better than d track of Meethi.

I want Veecha..don't want anything else as maintrack..may be yukta also..

Originally posted by Dicy_anu

RASYA track is 1000% better than d track of Meethi.

Meethi's story is unrealistic.Such a pampered and hot tempered,ultramodern girl, tolerating all this non sense in a 10,000 b.c location, devoid of telephone or a single neighbour or even for that matter,water!This gives away the effort of the showmakers is to only elevate her character no matter what the practicality of the situation is😕  ðŸ˜•
frankly speaking i have no hopes left with this serial!! want tina, rashmi ,gaurav and sree to quit uttaran so that i no more have to see this stupid serial!!
 i now also can't believe that these negative cvs are showing rasya reunion!!
oof seriosly why can't i trust these cvs???

Originally posted by Shriya06

I want Veecha..don't want anything else as maintrack..may be yukta also..

even i want to see veecha track. may be veecha reunion with yuvi their son. i would love to see this track😃
best is rasya...they shud be the main track...enough of promotion  by the corrupt producer...for 4 yrs. she shud concentrate on rasya...instead of the same person again n again...rupalis obsession..with a certain actor is giving her nothing other than curses from so many ppl...hope its not too late before she realises what she has gathered in these 4 yrs...in this forum itself most ppl want to quit uttran..n the reason is meethi...rupalis new obsession..😡
Edited by merryface - 11 years ago
if rasya is main track i ll surely watch. i love rashmi n gaurav😃
but i dont want iccha to die😭

n this meethi. isko to ram hi rakhe🤣 will surely not watch meethi track🤢 Edited by itstimetospeak - 11 years ago
Want Veecha,Yuktha, Rasaya track😳.. and Meethi wit Ajay
Originally posted by behappyever

Want Veecha,Yuktha, Rasaya track😳.. and Meethi wit Ajay

same here navetha😃