Arnav Khushi remind you of Armaan Riddhima

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey ArShians,
Don't you guys think Armaan Riddhima reminded you of Arnav Khushi alot! These 2 are the only one who did heer ranjha play. I started watching IPKKND when it was on air for a month. After finishing the whole show I was missing armaan riddhima alot. It feels like 2007 version later 2012 version.
Heer Ranjha:

yes they remind me of arman and riddhima Edited by desigirl_sydell - 11 years ago
who were armaan and riddima?
sorry guys ipk is the only show i watched
Originally posted by zainza

who were armaan and riddima?
sorry guys ipk is the only show i watched
Armaan Riddhima were one of the most popular couple. They are cast Karan Singh Grover and Shilpa Anand. They were so popular until Riddhima got replaced by Sukriti Khandpal and later the show got very less TRP so it had to clossed in 2010. But still today they are very well remembered. Ask anyone they will answer. ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by desigirl_sydell

yes they remind me of arman and riddhima
That's the reason why I watched IPKKND. I saw siggies/Avis on them so i had to watch the show. They are like armaan riddhima 2. But still sarun and KaSh rocks equally<333
Arnav and khushi are UNIQUE. BAS.
Originally posted by rmipkknd

Arnav and khushi are UNIQUE. BAS.
agree they are unique!!What does 'BAS' mean ðŸ˜Š
umm not realy ! i never watched arman reedheema ! i dont think they were as magical as arshi !! heard alot about their heer ranjha though but never saw their scenes Edited by ESR8 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by KaShSuJen

That's the reason why I watched IPKKND. I saw siggies/Avis on them so i had to watch the show. They are like armaan riddhima 2. But still sarun and KaSh rocks equally<333
well they cannot be arman riddhima 2 ! n they r beyond all the other couples ! they may do the same scene but sarun gives it a once in a lifetime touch !
Originally posted by ESR8

umm not realy ! i never watched arman reedheema ! were they as mgical as arshi ? i doubt so ! heard alot about them but never saw their scenes
yep they are truly a magic<3
arhi and kash(armaanr riddima) are the only one who had heer ranjha scene,love-hate relationship. It hard to explain kash lovestory. its about how much they hated each other at the start(cute fights,accident romance e.t.c) then later they fall in love but riddhima loved him but treated him like a friend cuz he broked her heart because of a misunderstandg e.t.c then later they said i love you misunderstanding cleared but then in their hospital(they are doctors) riddhima gets shot and while armaan tried catching her, he breaks his head into the glass where he loses his memory
pheww cant explain...they had a hard lovest