Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan

~* Meera (Sanjeeda) Appreciation Thread *~ (Page 31)

Post Reply New Post

Page 31 of 48

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yehdil028

i like the creatives of this show they are doing a brilliant job if you compare this show to any new show it makes us look out for answers when mysteries come even relationships are handled with care i think agasthya and meera scenes have power and depth and right speed it can be known as beautiful story.the shouldnt hurry

I agree I think last week their scenes were amazing. The CVs of Ravi Ojha shows are always good in handling their show. They develop the characters before anything and all the characters have importance in the story. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~* Meera (Sanjeeda) Appreciation Thread *~ (Page 31)" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yehdil028

Goldie

yehdil028

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
i didnt watch sgp i watched few epis but i know it was a good show and characters and actors of the show were brilliant. i think these people know their job well. luving their BRKD

radev24

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
nice pics

radev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ablazedmelody

i like the creatives of this show they are doing a brilliant job if you compare this show to any new show it makes us look out for answers when mysteries come even relationships are handled with care i think agasthya and meera scenes have power and depth and right speed it can be known as beautiful story.the shouldnt hurry

I agree I think last week their scenes were amazing. The CVs of Ravi Ojha shows are always good in handling their show. They develop the characters before anything and all the characters have importance in the story. 

i didnt watch sgp i watched few epis but i know it was a good show and characters and actors of the show were brilliant. i think these people know their job well. luving their BRKD

Varsha/Ashi, kya boloon?!

But since I also watched only a few epis of SGP, dont know that much about Ravi Ojha. But what I do know is that SGP for a v long time (during CB days and after) had top top TRPs. That said, only time will tell if he and his awesomest team brings BRKD ALSO to that level !! Can you guys even begin to imagine what that would mean to diehard fans like us ?!?!?!?!?!  I can't. But pray that the CVs, having learned their unimaginable success, incorporate the "Raaz" of their success in BRKD as well. If I was part of such a team, common sense dictates, actually a no-brainer, that I would go even a step further in repeating my "success story" !!

Big smileHere's to BRKD SUCCESS in advance !!Big smile

ablazedmelody

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Shrel I watched Khela (BRKD) the bangla version my parents were more regular watcher than me. The character I still remember the most is Rotikanth (Balraj). That was the power of the villian of the show and even in hindi Balraj's character is as powerful.  

Parents prefer Bangla shows over Hindi because of them I know and watched some Ravi Ojha's shows. Ek Akasher Neeche, Bou Kotha Kou and Ogo Bodhu Shundori were some of his shows I watched before SGP. SGP was the hindi version of Ogo Bodhu and I found it better than original. 

The team of RO productions are amazing they know what to extract and how to show it very clearly. All the characters shine because they put effort in building all the characters. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iamsenadamradev24

Quietude

IF-Rockerz

Quietude

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
There are secrets floating in the show of every character 

Is there something Meera is hiding too? Confused

For 4 weeks the pregnancy was a secret but there is something locked about her parents background Ermm

A missing father and a mother who is lost after the 1st week

Meera told these ppl she lived alone all her life in Dharmashala

The missing father some times make me think her father and Nandini's father is same

Both fathers missing and mysterious Confused

ablazedmelodyradev24

ablazedmelody

IF-Rockerz

ablazedmelody

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I dont think there is any blood connection between the two. I am sure fathers are different of the two that'll be too much of a co-incident to swallow. 

I think Meera is the only one not hiding anything anymore. She is an open book at this moment like she said in the truth and dare game. No secrets of hers but there are many secrets she needs to know.. which she'll know gradually.

Her parents are mysterious though her father esp Confused

Quietuderadev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 06 May 2013 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

Shrel I watched Khela (BRKD) the bangla version my parents were more regular watcher than me. The character I still remember the most is Rotikanth (Balraj). That was the power of the villian of the show and even in hindi Balraj's character is as powerful.  

Parents prefer Bangla shows over Hindi because of them I know and watched some Ravi Ojha's shows. Ek Akasher Neeche, Bou Kotha Kou and Ogo Bodhu Shundori were some of his shows I watched before SGP. SGP was the hindi version of Ogo Bodhu and I found it better than original. 

The team of RO productions are amazing they know what to extract and how to show it very clearly. All the characters shine because they put effort in building all the characters. 

Originally posted by Quietude

There are secrets floating in the show of every character 

Is there something Meera is hiding too? Confused

For 4 weeks the pregnancy was a secret but there is something locked about her parents background Ermm

A missing father and a mother who is lost after the 1st week

Meera told these ppl she lived alone all her life in Dharmashala

The missing father some times make me think her father and Nandini's father is same

Both fathers missing and mysterious Confused

I dont think there is any blood connection between the two. I am sure fathers are different of the two that'll be too much of a co-incident to swallow. 

I think Meera is the only one not hiding anything anymore. She is an open book at this moment like she said in the truth and dare game. No secrets of hers but there are many secrets she needs to know.. which she'll know gradually.

Her parents are mysterious though her father esp Confused

(Prediction!) Ashi kudiye, you and Quietude both right! How? Meera is NOT hiding any truth, never has, never will. She is transparent, "open book".

Quietude is "indirectly" right! How? Meera's mom has some secret about her own husband (@bold Ashi) that obv Meera knows nothing about. If memory serves, the two never spoke about him even in FB ?!?!?! Did they ? I rather be proven wrong than claim any knowledge hehe!WinkLOL

Oh, my hairdresser told me many days ago that she thinks, like Hindi filmy andaaz, N&M prob have same father, Quietude! And like Ashi, I stopped her right there hahahahahaha! And said, no way jose (pronounced hoze, very common expression here!). That will be too much of a coincidence and I can only take so much "raaz" OuchAngry

And that brings me to "Khela" Ashi. Seems the Bangla version did not have all this gadbad!LOLAlso, I read somewhere that Meera was not given so much exposure there as here at BRKD! Luv luv the "change" !!

RO Productions, bravo bravo! And the article re Ragini Khanna where she spoke about how much she missed working with them, is a burning TESTIMONY of how awesomely brilliant and brilliantly awesome this team is ! StarStarStarStarStar (Cant help, like to use such "reverse" epithets LOLBig smile)

Quietudeablazedmelody

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.