Users

Frequent Posters

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Thankiii Shrel me lapetofies the mug of chai and also the  πŸ€—

Two more for the two awesomely dreamy videos I LOVE   β˜ΊοΈ

I love Meera's mom what an amazing female character πŸ‘ This lady rocked both yest and tonight's epi for me. I just wish she doesn't die because I want this character. What a punch on 420 Chacha's face she gave. Balraj the psycho he is can only do stuff like murdering this woman because he can never manipulate this lady πŸ˜Ž Meera's mother is simply amazing. What dialogues πŸ‘

Its Meera's loss she couldn't understand her mom. Maa jaisi bhi hai DOES care for her. She is not expressive like Beeji but she cares about Meera's future and present. 

If she dies without any reconciliation it'll be a big burden on Meera. The guilt will be never ending for her. Even if they have a patch up it cant make up for the loss. Unfortunately she lost all she had by trusting two people. Ani and Balraj !  

Dahling me getting late for hair appt (and not even had my sip of you know what?! So hope I remember to finish it when I return many hours later πŸ˜› cuz I have a few things to write about her and also incorporate few things in the article that Varsha posted about her ! πŸ˜ƒClap

radev24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

Shrel reply dene mein late hogayi... blame on WU and my dinner πŸ˜† 

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Achha ye baat hai? Phir to poori sazaa milegi .. jaisi karni waisi bharni hahahaπŸ€—πŸ€—

radev24 thumbnail
Senada, what can I say, my awesome pics, tanku !πŸ€—
radev24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: radev24

Dahling me getting late for hair appt (and not even had my sip of you know what?! So hope I remember to finish it when I return many hours later πŸ˜› cuz I have a few things to write about her and also incorporate few things from the article that Varsha posted about her ! πŸ˜ƒClap

Originally posted by: yehdil028

i agree with shrel and ashu you both,you know i luv the character of meera's mother she was a strong lady in tackling the demon balraj. i think balraj also thinks this woman cannot be manipulated. this lady wont take that from him. i like her even more because she is a writers and wrote many good shows herself. this is an interview of her on BRKD. she is multi-talented! i really liked the character and also the lady who plays it.

Preeti Mamgain, the actor cum writer gets back on screen with Ravi Ojha Productions' Badalte Rishton Ki

Preeti Mamgain, the writer cum actor who has been part of serials like Banegi Apni Baat, Saans, Kanyadaan, Waaris, Haadsaa, Left Right Left, Kitty Party and many more is back to television as actor with Ravi Ojha Productions' promising family drama for Zee TV titled Badalte Rishton KI Dastaan.

The lady who has served as a writer for many popular serials starting from Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Jab Love Hua, Saara Akaash, Ek Chutki Aasmaan, Phir Subah Hogi to name a few, was on a break from acting for the past one and half years. However, she has been part of Saurabh Shukla's play 'Two to Tango, Three to Jive' for more than a year now.

Preeti will essay the role of the female protagonist Sanjeeda Sheikh's mother in the Zee TV show. Confirming this to Tellychakkar.com, Preeti says, "Yes, you can say this is my comeback of sorts to television. I play a very exciting role in Badalte Rishton Ki Dastaan; a character who is one of the story drivers. The good thing about television is that in addition to the main protagonists, everyone in the cast gets a good exposure and this is exciting for an actor."

As reported by Tellychakkar.com the shoot of Badalte Rishton ki Dastaan has already started, and it is slated to launch on 11 March 2013.The show boasts of big names Sanjeeda Sheikh, Additi Gupta, Abhas Mehta, Mona Ambegaonkar, Kiran Karmarkar, Namrata Thapa, Rishi Khurana.

Ashi yaar, you stole my words 100% about Meera's mom! Clap⭐️ In fact when I came on this forum on April Fool's Day hehe, one of the threads I wanted to open but did not (coz uss ko to bahut jaldi rafoochakkar kar diyaπŸ˜•). She had similar spunk in the serial (prob kitty party). Preeeti rocked Wed thru today! If a woman can make balraj ki bolti band, that's saying a lot!Clap She prob wrote her own dialogues like VB did in PSH!

He may send gunde after the mom, like he did for Meera, but needless he will not succeed. Like Ani, she obv has been in only few epis, but feel very strongly that she is BACK (after year and a half), and that too a pivotal role. She did not return just for her pretty face.

Today the only convo mother-daughter had was difficult to do IMO coz their talking happened only thru "eye expressions", trying to read each other's mind. Obv mom knows that beti is as ziddi as herself, so she ain't going to budge from the mansion no matter how much mom insists. Besides, leaving the house will mess up the strong storyline up to this point.

Our Agasthya has become a very important part of her life now. So sawaal nahi uthta that she will leave with mother. Possibly Biji will insist mom to stay on. After all, she is the one who called her, even w/o meera's knowledge. Wah wah !!! Clap⭐️Clap⭐️

Varsha, remember the name of serial now that you posted few .. kitty party which also had Poonam Dhillon (if you guys watched it). Oh my, didn't know she wrote for PSH also, coz I read that "MY" Varun Badola ALSO wrote for it, perhaps his own lines and for others.

@bold means that she is going to stay on. Otherwise she wouldn't be "one of the story drivers" wow! And also her role wouldn't be "exciting" if she is going to be in the serial for a brief period. Landan shandan nahi jaane waali!πŸ˜›

2c!πŸ˜‰

Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^ I wanna say the same thing... this woman made Balraj's bolti bandh.. and for the first time I felt sooo satisfied with an episode of BRKD 
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: radev24

Ashi yaar, you stole my words 100% about Meera's mom! πŸ‘β­οΈ In fact when I came on this forum on April Fool's Day hehe, one of the threads I wanted to open but did not (coz uss ko to bahut jaldi rafoochakkar kar diyaπŸ˜•). She had similar spunk in the serial (prob kitty party). Preeeti rocked Wed thru today! If a woman can make balraj ki bolti band, that's saying a lot!πŸ‘ She prob wrote her own dialogues like VB did in PSH!

He may send gunde after the mom, like he did for Meera, but needless he will not succeed. Like Ani, she obv has been in only few epis, but feel very strongly that she is BACK (after year and a half), and that too a pivotal role. She did not return just for her pretty face.

Today the only convo mother-daughter had was difficult to do IMO coz their talking happened only thru "eye expressions", trying to read each other's mind. Obv mom knows that beti is as ziddi as herself, so she ain't going to budge from the mansion no matter how much mom insists. Besides, leaving the house will mess up the strong storyline up to this point.

Our Agasthya has become a very important part of her life now. So sawaal nahi uthta that she will leave with mother. Possibly Biji will insist mom to stay on. After all, she is the one who called her, even w/o meera's knowledge. Wah wah !!! ⭐️

Varsha, remember the name of serial now that you posted few .. kitty party which also had Poonam Dhillon (if you guys watched it). Oh my, didn't know she wrote for PSH also, coz I read that "MY" Varun Badola ALSO wrote for it, perhaps his own lines and for others.

@bold means that she is going to stay on. Otherwise she wouldn't be "one of the story drivers" wow! And also her role wouldn't be "exciting" if she is going to be in the serial for a brief period. Landan shandan nahi jaane waali!πŸ˜›

2c!πŸ˜‰

Shrel the bold..She played strong and modern women in the shows I've seen. I think choosing her in this role in BRKD was perfect casting. Thanki Varsha I didnt know she is a writer and wrote such popular shows like JJKN. 

I liked the scene between them last night actually I like all their scenes together even those Dharamshala ke scenes. Her mother brings out another side of hers.. the side which is not always reasonable, understanding and saintly. She turns ziddi, very unreasonable and judgmental with her mom. Meera bottled up too much of grudges which I find very wrong because I think after a point she stopped even trying to understand her mom. 
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Originally posted by: Flora3333

^ I wanna say the same thing... this woman made Balraj's bolti bandh.. and for the first time I felt sooo satisfied with an episode of BRKD 

I loved that sight of Balraj frustrated not being able to speak πŸ˜†
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Thanki for the caps Senada !

I think in the mahasangram epi they will be showing us QH show's story more than PR and BRKD, 

kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i hope meera's mother is not killed by balraj
radev24 thumbnail
Balraj will try def, but will not succeed, not by a long shot!