Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i like the creatives of this show they are doing a brilliant job if you compare this show to any new show it makes us look out for answers when mysteries come even relationships are handled with care i think agasthya and meera scenes have power and depth and right speed it can be known as beautiful story.the shouldnt hurry
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Meera 

ablazedmelody thumbnail
yehdil028 thumbnail
really beautiful pics ash

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Originally posted by: yehdil028

i like the creatives of this show they are doing a brilliant job if you compare this show to any new show it makes us look out for answers when mysteries come even relationships are handled with care i think agasthya and meera scenes have power and depth and right speed it can be known as beautiful story.the shouldnt hurry

I agree I think last week their scenes were amazing. The CVs of Ravi Ojha shows are always good in handling their show. They develop the characters before anything and all the characters have importance in the story. 
yehdil028 thumbnail
i didnt watch sgp i watched few epis but i know it was a good show and characters and actors of the show were brilliant. i think these people know their job well. luving their BRKD
radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ablazedmelody

I agree I think last week their scenes were amazing. The CVs of Ravi Ojha shows are always good in handling their show. They develop the characters before anything and all the characters have importance in the story. 

Originally posted by: yehdil028

i didnt watch sgp i watched few epis but i know it was a good show and characters and actors of the show were brilliant. i think these people know their job well. luving their BRKD

Varsha/Ashi, kya boloon?!

But since I also watched only a few epis of SGP, dont know that much about Ravi Ojha. But what I do know is that SGP for a v long time (during CB days and after) had top top TRPs. That said, only time will tell if he and his awesomest team brings BRKD ALSO to that level !! Can you guys even begin to imagine what that would mean to diehard fans like us ?!?!?!?!?!  I can't. But pray that the CVs, having learned their unimaginable success, incorporate the "Raaz" of their success in BRKD as well. If I was part of such a team, common sense dictates, actually a no-brainer, that I would go even a step further in repeating my "success story" !!

πŸ˜ƒHere's to BRKD SUCCESS in advance !!πŸ˜ƒ

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Shrel I watched Khela (BRKD) the bangla version my parents were more regular watcher than me. The character I still remember the most is Rotikanth (Balraj). That was the power of the villian of the show and even in hindi Balraj's character is as powerful.  

Parents prefer Bangla shows over Hindi because of them I know and watched some Ravi Ojha's shows. Ek Akasher Neeche, Bou Kotha Kou and Ogo Bodhu Shundori were some of his shows I watched before SGP. SGP was the hindi version of Ogo Bodhu and I found it better than original. 

The team of RO productions are amazing they know what to extract and how to show it very clearly. All the characters shine because they put effort in building all the characters. 
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There are secrets floating in the show of every character 

Is there something Meera is hiding too? πŸ˜•

For 4 weeks the pregnancy was a secret but there is something locked about her parents background πŸ€”

A missing father and a mother who is lost after the 1st week

Meera told these ppl she lived alone all her life in Dharmashala

The missing father some times make me think her father and Nandini's father is same

Both fathers missing and mysterious πŸ˜•

ablazedmelody thumbnail
I dont think there is any blood connection between the two. I am sure fathers are different of the two that'll be too much of a co-incident to swallow. 

I think Meera is the only one not hiding anything anymore. She is an open book at this moment like she said in the truth and dare game. No secrets of hers but there are many secrets she needs to know.. which she'll know gradually.

Her parents are mysterious though her father esp πŸ˜•