Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:04pm | IP Logged

Another perfect amazing episode yesterday. KTLK magic at its best. Yesterdays episode was a herald for the new & beautiful future of Ashni that was going to start - exactly one year since they were married...This one year had lots of ups & downs and Ashni had slowly but steadily now bonded together - to be there foreever for each other - and they were now ready to move on to parent hood.

Prayers at the Dargah – It was so nice to see Ashni go together to the Dargah & express their gratitude to God for always being the factor in bringing them together...the importance of the Dargah was so much in their life that what could be better than to start their anniv celeb from there. We saw yet another amazing similarity in the thoughts of Ashni as both though praying separately were in fact just echoing each others prayers...Both were just asking God to keep them together always and make them good parents...A beautiful scene...And the looks that they were giving each other was worth a 1000 words...

The Japanese Rest was brought in for some humor & fun...Nidhi's fear of spoiling Indo – Jap relations if she refused the sushi was hilarious...the chai ki dukaan as always brought back memories of old Ashni days and both were smiling as they were remembering them...and they again raised the glasses for more anniv in future – while I was thinking that we should raise glasses in hope for Season 2 to see more such anniv...What say friends???

Dinner at the terrace with Methi Muthiya – what else could Ashu want – but he was totally unaware of what was coming up...

The song sequence – one of the best scenes of the show as per my view. We had earlier seen Nidhi in her seductive style ...but we had never seen Ashu responding like this...his first look at Nidhi was priceless – he even put on his specs to have a better look...and his comment – "Nice but naughty" was proof enough of what he was feeling as he tried to pull her towards him...but Nidhi kit oh rijhana tha ...so the beautiful song played in the BG while the two gave themselves up to each other...I totally loved the scene – Kudos to  SK & KK for brilliant portrayal of the song...

Finally – a surprise to us also ...Nidhi realising that she already was preg and she again woke Ashu up roughly...Loved to see Ashu taking in the news with surprise and delight...so excited that he wanted to assure that this was true at 2 pm at night...Another lovely scene of a couple who are feeling the ehsaas of having a child for the first time...

Precap – Preg confirmed – now only wish to see Ashu pampering Nidhi...

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

meena_kannanShobha4496shalini.malik72Armu4evaSHIKHA19ssss97swati62Sukhmani05SG200Roza_DUkoyelbasuniniborn2rulerajanigandha26sonyjknumttrocksparmarAnidhirohansuku_07

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ek Nayi Shuruwat - Epi 19/03/13" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Was waiting for ur review post di!! Fabulous one as always!!

Agreed with ya in each and every word... There cant be any better place than Dargaah to visit on AshNi's 1st anniversary. All the Dargaah scenes were fabuous. AshNi echoing each other's sentiments in their prayers, their looking at each other with so much love-filled eyes... Totally amazing... Heart

Ashu's dialogue, "yeh haath Nidhi ke haath se kabhi juda na ho" literally brought tears in my eyes... He said it with such honesty... ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Nidhi asking God for strength and courage to become good parents was another sweet dialogue!!

AshNi car convo, Japanese restaurant  scenes were cute light hearted moments. Nidhi's reactions with Sushi and dialogues "chawal toh jane-pehchane hai" and "agar yeh sushi nahi khaya toh india aur japan ke relation mein koi darar toh nahi aayegi" were totally hilarious... LOLLOLLOLLOL AKC segment was as always mazedaar... refreshing... AshNi refreshing their good old memories and we getting refreshed with our adorable AshNi's happiness!!

Awesome was the line: "Japan flop ho gaya per hamare ghar ka terrace hit hai... " So thoughtful of Nidhi to have planned dinner on terrace with Ashu's fav. dishes!! Wifely ways of rizaoing hubby... pehle unki pasand ki dish aur baad mein BR mein pyaar ki baarish...WinkEmbarrassed What Nidhi hinted about night had made Ashu understand that something exciting is awaiting him in BR but I bet he would never have expected Nidhi in this Rambha/Menka/Urvashi avatar...  Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Nidhi(KK) looked really hot in that sexy black nightwear and robe and Ashu was so much becharmed by seductress wifey that put on his specs to have better vision of her Embarrassed, called her nice and naughty and pulled her closer and then equally supported her for romance... -- all r never before events with Ashuji!! Hot romance without any haddis was the highlight of the episode... Nidhi realizing she is already expecting and woke Ashuji up with exercising her right  of shouting as wifey...LOL Ashuji's joy, immense happiness and excitement to inform BB and get the test done rightaway, Nidhi's hesitation... everything was so realistic and mindblowing... Clap

The concerned hubby in Ashuji has immediately taken over with wifey's good news... Nidhi so excitedly asked him to come along with to buy pregnancy testkit but Ashuji straightaway refused it... Loved his dialogue: "Nahi, tum kahin nahi jaogi..." EmbarrassedThumbs Up Lagta hai kal subah se toh Ashuji Nidhi ki saari uchhalkood bandh karwa denge...Tongue Kajol-Anil Kapoor ki movie Hum Aapke Dil Mein Rehte Hain ke jaise shayad Ashuji KGH mein bhi Nidhi ke liye ground floor per hi cabin allot kar de aur working hours bhi reduce kar de... with every hours checking on her eating properly and taking proper rest, not taking much exertion etc. etc. Aur kyon na ho bhai... aakhir KGH ke MD aur Ashuji ki pyaari biwi Nidhiji Maa bannewali hai... Kuch toh special facilities milengi hai... Big smile

AshNi were fabulous in each and every moment, but for me Kk stole the show yesterday!! In the song sequence she was no lesser than (in fact much better than) any top Bollywood heroine. Her expressions, her grace, her charm... everything was just wow... She rocked the song as if it was made for her only!!

Now only 6 days remaining including today's... Today few scenes would be there for family gathering as Nidhi's pregnancy news would be out... but wish to see as many "AshNi only" moments as possible in last 6 episodes... Jab tak ktlk2 nahi aata, survive hone ka bahana toh chahiye na muze... Inhi magical moments ke sahare toh intezaar ki ghadiyaan bitani hai...Cry

Edited by ttrocks - 20 March 2013 at 5:07am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kaks0211koyelbasuRoza_DUsonyjknumparmarA

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Kaks,Best review for best episode.and yes totally drooling episode.But one thing which make me sad.kaash yeh sab pehele se hi dikhate toh show ko end nahi karna padta.

swati62Roza_DUkaks0211sonyjknumttrocks

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Alka - I agree that it is sad that all this is coming when the serial is ending for now...but then the baby track if shown earlier would not have been so effective...we saw that Nidhi was not at all ready & willing earlier...at that time if she came to know she was preg like how it was shown yest - iam sure she must have not been so happy - it would have been like a boj for her...but now she is ready to be a mom and Ashni relation has reached a level where they are ready to embark as parents...

swati62Roza_DUsonyjknumttrocksparmarA

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

Alka - I agree that it is sad that all this is coming when the serial is ending for now...but then the baby track if shown earlier would not have been so effective...we saw that Nidhi was not at all ready & willing earlier...at that time if she came to know she was preg like how it was shown yest - iam sure she must have not been so happy - it would have been like a boj for her...but now she is ready to be a mom and Ashni relation has reached a level where they are ready to embark as parents...
kaks,i m agree with you as for baby concern.But i am talking about this type of romance.Nidhi wear over coated nighty yesterday also,and ashu was in same dress up but the romance was too hot.so this type of romance that's too withour haddi we wanted it from first.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUsonyjknumttrocks

niniborn2rule

IF-Rockerz

niniborn2rule

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
yest song seq was one of the best..it was just awesome...

swati62Roza_DUkaks0211sonyjknumttrocks

kaks0211

IF-Dazzler

kaks0211

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
The best part of the episode I suppose was the total absence of any sort of Haddi...not even one second was Ashni Less...this must be the first time I think so...ClapClapClap

swati62Roza_DUsonyjknumniniborn2rulettrocks

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaks0211

The best part of the episode I suppose was the total absence of any sort of Haddi...not even one second was Ashni Less...this must be the first time I think so...ClapClapClap
Agreed wid ya Kaksdi... Felt really relaxed and happy after the song sequence that it was all without any haddi... The way VD celebration was spoiled by Daksh and the stolen moment by that despo Divya... it was really disgusting on D & D siblings part and annoying for us... Angry Yesterday's episode was the best one ever after AshNi wedding till date... Looking forward to today's one... other than pregnancy test positive what other celebrations/surprises are in store for us...BlushingDay Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

swati62Roza_DUkaks0211sonyjknum

Post Reply New Post

Go to top