Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
So guys so it seems Anriudh had a second life , travelling back fort to nandinu and meera... Any guesses why? 
Im thinking maybe meera is his love and he married nandini cause of parents sake?
 Anyone else?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

booglenitya96Deepaaveng-PrimaDonna-RamanRKRaghav4Ustarsanjana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Affair?" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

starsanjana

IF-Rockerz

starsanjana

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
i think so too...there is much more to see so i wont make any predictions yet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Xpress-

nitya96

nitya96

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
i think he is simply cheating on his wife
typical pati patni aur woh

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starsanjana

i think so too...there is much more to see so i wont make any predictions yet

Agree here ... lets see how the story unfolds.  There can be some other twist regarding this

ilovedhanjanird

IF-Sizzlerz

ilovedhanjanird

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
I think he has been with Meera longer than with Nandini. 

rajwant3

rajwant3

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i think he was in love with Meera, however, he didnt marry her or introduce her to his family cuz he wanted to keep her away from how his family functions. and i think he was force into marrying someone else by his father, simply, because of the type of person his father is. I'm just wondering what forces Meera to come meet his family, something about that phone call. probably she's pregnant also????   

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-ilovedhanjanird

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajwant3

i think he was in love with Meera, however, he didnt marry her or introduce her to his family cuz he wanted to keep her away from how his family functions. and i think he was force into marrying someone else by his father, simply, because of the type of person his father is. I'm just wondering what forces Meera to come meet his family, something about that phone call. probably she's pregnant also????   

This was kind of ,y thought... Cuz she is a little anxious , so mayb she is.. But then thats a real bug twist ... But it is almost too early to make predictions , we will jus have to wait n see

rajwant3

rajwant3

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
yeah, just shooting some ideas in the air. but u never know with these serials. cuz after watching today's episode it appears that nanadi may lose her kid. :(  so the only reason the father-in-law will accept meera,  may be cuz she'll also be having his son's kid. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.