Posted: 11 years ago
Nice postπŸ‘πŸ‘

you described  everything so well..
The team is  taking good efforts..kudos to them

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Absoluv

Both are egoistic. Both want to rule the world they live in. Both want the lady to accept whatever they dole out to her. Yet, their treatment of the same situation(of asking forgiveness) shows the strength of their characters.

Very well said the above PURPLE lines... I don't know much about rk coz never watched the show earlier BUT started watching it regularly ONLY for Avinesh from 6th March 2013...πŸ˜›...and yes I agree a lot of thought & hard work has gone into the sketching of the character SULTAN and Avinesh - the actor is doing a FABULOUS job of portraying it SUPERBLY...

Sultan's APOLOGY indeed speaks a lot about his character & principles & his basic understanding of being human. Its indeed  a complex & layered personality & hopefully v will get a chance to see him unravel his layers thru his interactions with Madhubala...luving SULTAN & luving Avinesh & Drashti scenes. πŸ˜‰

@red,yes, I too am looking forward to this. It is for Madhu to peel the layers of mystery surrounding this man and bring forth his true self.

mocking_bird thumbnail
Originally posted by: harshdb

thumbs up for the post... u stated nice points.. yes agree the cvs are doing really great job. this serial is going to complete 1 year by may or june. but still I feel the same excitement about the story line. what will happen next... i saw many serials after few months, we get routine and bored .. but this one is totally different.

yes, the story line has me hooked to it and I too eagerly wait to see what happens next. It is great to keep viewers glued to this even though there are so many shows running concurrently
mocking_bird thumbnail
I thank all the friends who have taken time to read the post and they have encouraged me to write more. I will try my best to do justice to this.

Thank you all.😊
Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
u penned everything perfectly...awesome post dear
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
awesome post πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
summarised so beautifully⭐️
akankshasehgal thumbnail