Pratigya

HT-M-Arhaan gets his share of thrills

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
  • 20 Mar 2013
  • Hindustan Times (Mumbai)
  • - Kavita Awaasthi

Arhaan gets his share of thrills

Arhaan Behl is returning to TV after his hit show, Pratigya. He will be anchoring Fear Factor on the new channel, BIG RTL Thrill. Arhaan claims he was looking for something that was diagonally the opposite of his daily soap and found this offer to be very exciting. "We'll air the best from the seasons aired in UK, US and Russia. I will bring about an Indian persepective and connect with the audiences."

The actor landed amidst the media yesterday in a chopper, making a stylish entry. After his TV show ended, there have been talks of a second season, but Arhaan isn't interested. "I wouldn't want to do the same role again. I have a Punjabi film called Desi Dude in hand and am in talks for some TV shows."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Armu4eva

The actor landed amidst the media yesterday in a chopper, making a stylish entry. After his TV show ended, there have been talks of a second season, but Arhaan isn't interested. "I wouldn't want to do the same role again. I have a Punjabi film called Desi Dude in hand and am in talks for some TV shows."

Tfs. & he said " am in talks for some TV shows." means after FF he is doing a daily soap. waiting.๐Ÿ‘
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs waiting for fear factor
And he in talks for tv shows woww cme back soon eagerly waiting ๐Ÿ˜›
heera1702 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow! tfs๐Ÿ˜› ,now just hope he comes back soon in a new show after FF,so happy allast got a article๐Ÿ‘
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I have a Punjabi film called Desi Dude in handand am in talks for some TV shows."

@red-We know that๐Ÿค”@bold-how long this talking process will go๐Ÿ˜ณ?decide fast and be back in a serial soon ๐Ÿ˜†
TFS๐Ÿ˜Š
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow great news ๐Ÿ˜Š eagerly waiting for Arhaan to come back with TV show๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Some tv shows not soaps? Whatever. Good luck to him. Thanks for sharing.