Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

aardhan

IF-Sizzlerz

aardhan

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Sony and Swati, I will try to do my best. Smile

After a perfect night and the perfect decision came the most unforgettable day in Ashni's life... and boy! did they celebrate it in style! Thumbs Up  Today belonged to Ashni, there were no 'haddis' in the entire episode,LOL only a mention of BB and CS. Ashni were cuteness personified. Embarrassed They not only spent every minute of the day together they even recalled each significant milestone in their year long marriage, their happiness jumped out of the screen today. Hug

The Dargah was the best location to start their celebrations. Big smile They embarked on their journey together here and today they were back here united forever. Tongue They silently reflected each other's thoughts when praying, shows they are on the same wavelength now, a nice touch along with some beautiful dialogs... thanks KPji. Clap They kept glancing at each other as if each knew what the other was thinking, and thankful that their love and marriage survived this turbulent year Approve . Just remembered the last time they bounced off each other's thoughts was when Ashu was found after the Gomati accident and Nidhi walked into the hospital room almost exactly a year back! Cry Testing times then.

The Japanese restaurant segment had some witty dialogs but I do wonder why that was shown? Confused Was it to show that Ashu was willing and happy to go on any adventure with Nidhi Smile , try things he has never tried before or that he was ready to fufill even her smallest wish. Day Dreaming

Well HCCKMM also made its appearance after a long time! Actually I was wondering if Nidhi would cook this dish and she did! Thumbs Up And the whole roof top surprise was a nice touch. She had the routine planned for the perfect seduction , first feed him his favorite and then dress up like a seductress! Wink LOL 

We may now get some cute kitchen moments of Ashni cooking together, their kitchen segments have been ones filled with some tension! And they never cooked together, maybe that will happen now that Nidhi is preggy. Blushing

And for the last part... well what to say, ahem, ahem, it was hot by KTLK standards...Embarrassed romance without any 'haddis', not even the table lamp, photo frame or furniture! LOL  Ashu was hilarious when his eyes literally popped out seeing Nidhi in that avatar and then he wears his glasses for a confirmation! ROFL His 'naughty and nice'Tongue comment was so typical of Ashu ! But loved that he quickly got into the act and it turned out to be so romantic. Day Dreaming Heart Hug

And OMG Nidhi realized she was already pregnant ...that came out of nowhere! Wacko I guess this is the only way to show a small baby track without indulging in a leap. Stern Smile  Anyway finally Nidhi ki dimaag ki batti jali and she did her calculations! LOL But lovely anniversary gift indeed for both of them! Clap  Wonder whose baby is first, Nidhi or Anji? And once again Ashu though initially perplexed quickly understood.Embarrassed  His eagerness to make the trip to the pharmacy was so natural of a first time father, loved it and their little hug as well..Dancing

And i am quite pleased with the turn of events... the heart to heart talk came first. Smile  The decision to become parents was mutual, they even prayed for it to happen soon, Thumbs Up all the misgivings about career or motherhood laid to rest, they shared their dreams of a family Day Dreaming, so now when this news is confirmed there will be no lingering doubts in either of their minds, no second guesses about Nidhi's feelings,Ermm just a natural acceptance and overwhelming joy that it has happened...Hug and hopefully in the next few episodes we will see them relishing and savoring every second of this journey...

Another blooper... Nidhi said she 'missed it again' (meaning 2nd time) and then said they will have a baby in 9 months! Ermm Shouldn't that be more like 8 months? Geek My question from yesterday is also answered and we may have the pleasure of seeing Ashu pamper Nidhi in the last few episodes! And today's hot romance will become cute romance henceforth! Day Dreaming

Actually this leads me to wonder... when DB was trying to convince Nidhi yesterday and Nidhi was in deep thought was she thinking about this possibility? Stern Smile or this thought never occurred to her till tonight? D'oh Whatever I am happy for Ashni and seems like they are hell bent upon giving a nice finish to the Ashni story... I am loving it! Big smile

Edited by aardhan - 19 March 2013 at 6:06pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

amit1944meena_kannankhush93neelimapn4aryanppArmu4evaSHIKHA19AhlaweyaSSA777shobha21jayasree.raovyomankaks0211LuvRanJiRoza_DUariyadasaSG200Sukhmani05sonyjknumrajanigandha26niniborn2rulewavesrrdsunidhirohanttrocks-deepali17-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Perfect Day... Perfect Gift!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ariyadasa

IF-Dazzler

ariyadasa

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Well said dear Thumbs Up
one of the best epi with lots of surprises and Romance Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Roza_DUaardhanttrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aardhan

Sony and Swati, I will try to do my best. Smile

After a perfect night and the perfect decision came the most unforgettable day in Ashni's life... and boy! did they celebrate it in style! Thumbs Up  Today belonged to Ashni, there were no 'haddis' in the entire episode,LOL only a mention of BB and CS. Ashni were cuteness personified. Embarrassed They not only spent every minute of the day together they even recalled each significant milestone in their year long marriage, their happiness jumped out of the screen today. Hug

Perfectly said... I echo you Aartiji!! Their love oozing out from their eyes when they looked at each other, their happiness - were so palpable.Big smile BB is such a doting & understanding father and FIL... he understood that the couple needed privacy... Big smile Many thanks to him...Clap

The Dargah was the best location to start their celebrations. Big smile They embarked on their journey together here and today they were back here united forever. Tongue They silently reflected each other's thoughts when praying, shows they are on the same wavelength now, a nice touch along with some beautiful dialogs... thanks KPji. Clap They kept glancing at each other as if each knew what the other was thinking, and thankful that their love and marriage survived this turbulent year Approve . Just remembered the last time they bounced off each other's thoughts was when Ashu was found after the Gomati accident and Nidhi walked into the hospital room almost exactly a year back! Cry Testing times then.

I echo you again...(gonna write this statement throughout ur reviewpost coz the way you have put everything; nothing is left to add...) Each and every dialogue here was trademark ktlk style and the one from Ashu "Muze sirf haath uthane ke alawa kuch nahi aata per has yehi duaa hai ki yeh haath kabhi Nidhi ke haath se juda na ho paye..." literally brought tears in my eyes... They also asked for strength and blessings as they are planing to embarking into new phase of life as parents... Too good... Have no words to describe the beauty of these dialogues and scenes!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Absolutely brilliant!!

The Japanese restaurant segment had some witty dialogs but I do wonder why that was shown? Confused Was it to show that Ashu was willing and happy to go on any adventure with Nidhi Smile , try things he has never tried before or that he was ready to fufill even her smallest wish. Day Dreaming

Perhaps it was to add some cute moments and fun...Big smile But in the car as well as in the restaurant AshNi were so cute and amazing... Couldnt just get my eyes off them... Nidhi's dialogue on India-Japan relationship getting sour was too cute and hilarious LOL and her expressions throughout the scenes were mindblowing!! Loved the chai segment after this and AshNi recalling their memorable moments with AKC was also very very sweet...

Well HCCKMM also made its appearance after a long time! Actually I was wondering if Nidhi would cook this dish and she did! Thumbs Up And the whole roof top surprise was a nice touch. She had the routine planned for the perfect seduction , first feed him his favorite and then dress up like a seductress! Wink LOL

Blushing Wifely ways of placating hubby...WinkEmbarrassed It was so realistic and perfect though... 1st anniversary aisi hi hoti hai... Embarrassed & Nidhi was totally according to her character... Two souls so much in love with each other have come along a long way in just 1 yr. of togetherness... Nidhi's dialogue moon as the third person was really sweet!! She had already hinted him "Raat to abhi shuru hui hai...aaj ki raat jagnewali raat hai" per bholebaba Ashuji ki tubelight immediately jali nahi lagta hai... WinkTongue

We may now get some cute kitchen moments of Ashni cooking together, their kitchen segments have been ones filled with some tension! And they never cooked together, maybe that will happen now that Nidhi is preggy. Blushing

Now that Nidhi is already preggy, these scenes are highly possible especially when she feels nauseous with the smell of certain food while cooking... Would be really good to watch Ashu cooking for her and pampering her!! Waise bhi yeh 9 months toh wifey ko indulge karne ke liye hi hote hai... hubby jitna pamper iss time pe karte hai utna toh kabhi nahi karte...WinkTongueEmbarrassed 

And for the last part... well what to say, ahem, ahem, it was hot by KTLK standards...Embarrassed romance without any 'haddis', not even the table lamp, photo frame or furniture! LOL  Ashu was hilarious when his eyes literally popped out seeing Nidhi in that avatar and then he wears his glasses for a confirmation! ROFL His 'naughty and nice'Tongue comment was so typical of Ashu ! But loved that he quickly got into the act and it turned out to be so romantic. Day Dreaming Heart Hug

It was really cute to watch Ashu's expressions and watch him putting his specs to have a better vision of his woman as the temptress... Nidhi was totally in Menka/Urvashi/Rambha avatar EmbarrassedDay Dreaming And yeah Ashu's comment "nice & naughty" was typical to him but it perfectly described her seductive and charming looks!!
Agreed with ya, this was so hot by ktlk standards but acco. to me it was very very decent,aesthetically presented and of course fabulous coz there were no haddis of nay sort... Itna hot and romantic toh AshNi ka official SR bhi nahi tha... Acco. to me Nidhi (KK) stole the show today - especially this segment!!

And OMG Nidhi realized she was already pregnant ...that came out of nowhere! Wacko I guess this is the only way to show a small baby track without indulging in a leap. Stern Smile  Anyway finally Nidhi ki dimaag ki batti jali and she did her calculations! LOL

Ashu was fast asleep and Nidhi was still awake. KK's expressions of feeling shyness yet excitement for motherhood were mindblowing. She was thinking about "what"Wink had happened between her and Ashu and blushing thinking about it and its possible consequences... Wink then it suddenly occurred to her that she is already running past "something", calculated how many days and immediately sprang up to check it with the calendar. EmbarrassedBlushing It was all so well enacted, "resembling to reality" scene. Again KK was amazing throughout the scene.Clap

But lovely anniversary gift indeed for both of them! Clap  Wonder whose baby is first, Nidhi or Anji? And once again Ashu though initially perplexed quickly understood.Embarrassed  His eagerness to make the trip to the pharmacy was so natural of a first time father, loved it and their little hug as well..Dancing

Absolutely... no better anniversary gift God could give to such a lovely couple & a wifey could give to her hubby!! Clap I guess Nidhi's baby would be first - she said "she missed it again" means she is already at least 6-7 weeks along whereas Anji has just discovered it. Today again Nidhi almost shouted loudly while waking hubby up... Ashuji ki neend toh... Shocked Really good that what wifey was telling, dawned to him without much explanations...LOL His joy was so palpable and his excitement to confirm the news right away was so typical to a first time father, that too one who has been so yearning for his own flesh and blood!!

This entire segment was awesome... Felt really grateful to CVs for making Nidhi break the good news to Ashu first - he and only he deserved to know it first and it was also good that she didnt delay informing him. She sensed Ashu'
s excitement about getting the test done right away but was trying to convince him to go get the kit in the morning -- "raatbhar mein kuch baldnewala nahi hai"Embarrassed AshNi's excitement about informing BB rightaway accompanied by Nidhi's hesitation to confirm the test medically first was so realistic!! KritSha both were fabulous here!!

And i am quite pleased with the turn of events... the heart to heart talk came first. Smile  The decision to become parents was mutual, they even prayed for it to happen soon, Thumbs Up all the misgivings about career or motherhood laid to rest, they shared their dreams of a family Day Dreaming, so now when this news is confirmed there will be no lingering doubts in either of their minds, no second guesses about Nidhi's feelings,Ermm just a natural acceptance and overwhelming joy that it has happened...Hug and hopefully in the next few episodes we will see them relishing and savoring every second of this journey...

Perfectly said...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Again, cant help telling that it was too early to start babytalks just after bhootni track last year...Shocked This couple needed this much time to become parents... Can't also resist from saying this: Each and every track, however weird it might have been in the show so far, has never changed in bringing out 1 thing that AshNi have come more and more closer with each passing moment... Lot many storms came, some of them they both went thru, some Ashu faced alone, majority of them Nidhi faced alone, finally they both supported each other in going thru every turmoil and proved to be each other's strength.

AshNi have come a long way, but as DB has said during Anji's good news party that "ab meri bachchi ki zindagi mein sirf aur sirf khushiyaan hi khushiyaan aanewali hai..." Fianlly God had given them all the happiness after so many trials of their love... Hopefully remaining 6 episodes would give us lot many pleasant memories of our beloved AshNi and KTLK that would help us survive thru the span till ktlk2 comes!!

Another blooper... Nidhi said she 'missed it again' (meaning 2nd time) and then said they will have a baby in 9 months! Ermm Shouldn't that be more like 8 months? Geek

Exactly my thought... "Missed it again" means she is already 6-7 weeks along at least... Blushing And, I guess in last few episodes when she was shown pensive recalling AK's words, Ashu's surprise etc. she might have thought of this but didnt pay much attention to it as many times 'something' gets delayed for no obvious reasons na...
Approve Moreover she had lot much to think of -- Daksh, Divya, Lubna, her injury due to bullet etc. Not surprising that she didnt notice/bother about having missed something much. But yesterday it came to ehr and she calculated it perfectly!! Embarrassed

My question from yesterday is also answered and we may have the pleasure of seeing Ashu pamper Nidhi in the last few episodes! And today's hot romance will become cute romance henceforth! Day Dreaming

Amen!!

Actually this leads me to wonder... when DB was trying to convince Nidhi yesterday and Nidhi was in deep thought was she thinking about this possibility? Stern Smile or this thought never occurred to her till tonight? D'oh It might have ocured to her as I put my thoughts on it in above para...(check ur PM pleaseEmbarrassed)

Whatever I am happy for Ashni and seems like they are hell bent upon giving a nice finish to the Ashni story... I am loving it! Big smile

Yeah me too loving it... this has been the best track so far for me after AshNi wedding... Want to collect as many moments of AshNi as possible... Aakhir koi toh bahana chahiye hoga mujhe -- ktlk season2 aane tak ke din katne ka...Smile

Fabulous analysis Aartiji ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Hope u would like what I put as my thoughts simply!!

Edited by ttrocks - 19 March 2013 at 8:47pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

neelimapn4SSA777Roza_DUjayasree.raoSG200sonyjknumrajanigandha26nidhirohanaardhan-deepali17-

jayanti_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

jayanti_dj

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
While the over all episode was nice and sweet i found it okish.
And as far as the baby track is concerned,lets just say,now iam not feeling that bad that the show is ending.
But yes hoping for s2 with a fresh story where they can start a new lovestory.
Nice post aarti.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777Roza_DUrajanigandha26sonyjknumaardhanttrocks

-deepali17-

IF-Stunnerz

-deepali17-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Brilliant analysis Aarti loved every bit of the episode this is probably one of the rare episodes where there was no one else shown other than Ashni.

Looking forward to the caring Ashu. I don't know what they are going to show in the remaining episodes but today's is one that I will keep playing.

Roza_DUsonyjknumaardhanttrocks

SSA777

Goldie

SSA777

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Aarti, fabulous analysis.  I agree with all your points.  A very enjoyable episode...entire episode dedicated to AshNi...loving it.  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Roza_DUsonyjknumaardhan-deepali17-ttrocks

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Brilliant review  again Aarti..you put up  each & every moment of the epi & explained that in detail, nothing is left to add...Yes the episode was full on AshNi romance...loved  thoroughly...

SSA777sonyjknumaardhanttrocks

Roza_DU

IF-Dazzler

Roza_DU

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Tupu,loved your POVThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SSA777aardhanttrocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top