Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Aarti_16

IF-Dazzler

Aarti_16

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Agree with your post.

The show which initially had so much promise, now looks just like any other show with predictable storyline and caricature characters. 

Junoon has tough competition in its time slot and with this type of story there is not much hope.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khosla03shruja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Moving to city was CRAP idea.. (Page 2)" in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shruja

IF-Dazzler

shruja

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:44am | IP Logged
i m also agree with the post
i started watching n liking junoon coz of diff storyline n village
loved rustic village son of soil Prithvi  and bubliy but confident meera
and both takrar n challenges cute nok jhoks
mithvi scenes were more beautiful n viewable at village track
but after track shifted to city
i thought there will slow improvement in mithvi n prithvi make over
but in city track prithvi is like caged lion who used to be king lion in village
and miu as puppet of akash
n all khanna family is boring
-tive like kalki & lakhu with their goons & +tive like ramdhari, prabha both village family was superb! also sunhari n JL Panditji
ohh i miss them very much
plzzz prithvi return to village
tumhare pichhe pichhe miu bhi aa jayegi
n again ishq-e-junoon start ho jayega!!
thanks for posting this topic and open our heart
plzzz share this post link to cv, producer, director of junoon
so that they will move to village again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khosla03

liza81

IF-Sizzlerz

liza81

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
hope they will bring the old episodes flavor.

prem_diwani

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

IF-Sizzlerz

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 3:23am | IP Logged
I am with you..I never loved this CITY story..I am very sad that we are missing that realistic Village settings etc..The story was awesome & different till then..!! Now its like any other soap..!!But what to do I love MITHVI EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed so have to watch it..LOL

SuperChillz1

sabaSpeaks

IF-Rockerz

sabaSpeaks

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I agree
In village Prithvi was free, fierce ,  reckless and rustic and meera was bold, strong , assertive  and confident and it was really lot of fun in watching the interaction of two highly arrogant fools.
They could have shown gradually how with all the differences and all the fighting they come close and eventually fall in love,also the village setting provided some unexplored areas to show the romance like well, jungle , cave , etc etc.In city it is back to kitchen, room , pool which has been already used million times.
The characters in the village were also very engaging, starting with lakhu, kalki, prabha, sunehri, pandit ji and the cutest JL(Ayaan is not even close to JL's naughty smile), they could have shown the love triangle very successfully with suni taking help from lakhu and kalki and creating differences between mithvi.
If they wanted instead of moving mithvi to city, they could have moved akash to village and he could have made a successful alliance with the rest of the baddies.
having said the above i confess I wasnt that against moving to city and was hoping that it would be fine but the way prithvi and meera's character have been shaping up i can comfortably say it was indeed very wrong decision

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1khosla03eminentAbsoluv

khosla03

Goldie

khosla03

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Thanks very much for your views ... But mithvi's essences are its peak when they were in village...

Absoluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.