Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

khosla03

Goldie

khosla03

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends,

I have been silent reader in this forum but followed junnon and this forum.  After watching todays episode i thought moving to city was Crap idea. I always preferred prithvi in desi avatar and dhartiputra.  The USP of the show was village atmosphere and desi people e.g lakhan, ramdhari's bhabhi, and all the other characters. CV showed us power of a young and mature girl who fought against the pointless rules of village.  And prithvi was like lion of that village who knows how to control the village.  

When I first heard that story is shifting to a city I was really upset. But I thought lets give it a go...but its disappointing now.  I want village scenario back. The chemistry was at its highest level when mithvi were in viilage remember that silly nok shok...khichadi, jungle run and vet scenes. I miss them... a lot... DO YOU???? then please share your views and comments to current track.   

Edited by khosla03 - 19 March 2013 at 5:23pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kash_meet10Meena1428unforgetable112Popo.SuperChillz1monalikashrujaeminentKyaRe....prem_diwanisabaSpeaksTOTAL-ROMANTICAbsoluv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Moving to city was CRAP idea.." in Junoon - Aisi Nafrat, toh Kaisa Ishq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sharpay.Evans

IF-Dazzler

Sharpay.Evans

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
Ya me too...I am not interested in people who cant respect our MiThvi ie Prithvi's 'family'. But I really think tht Prithvi, Miu, DT n Sudha will move bk to the village coz aftr Akash kaa truth is revealed, Prithvi will become agitated n will leave taking the Singh family wid him!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khosla03shruja

monalika

Goldie

monalika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
I didn't think it was such a bad idea initially but all the bakwaas drama in the current track makes me wonder if they would have been better off in the village. As of now, the drama has no logic whatsoever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shrujaKyaRe....

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
I just recently started watching this drama a few weeks ago, (& surprisingly I've caught up really fast!! lol) and for a person that has the scenes fresh in their minds I agree, city track is kind of boring.  Apart from the poolside scene everything else was just blah...  I enjoyed the show most when they were in the village!
 Perhaps it's the screenplay & the story writing that needs improvement. Maybe they might change from house scenes to office scenes, & hopefully it will get better...

But I think the real problem lies elsewhere...I think it's hard for us to see a vulnerable Prithvi & what makes him vulnerable is the city. While he was in the village he was the Boss, he knew everything about it, but the city he knows nothing.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.unforgetable112monalikashrujaKyaRe....sabaSpeaks

Absoluv

IF-Sizzlerz

Absoluv

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with the topic maker ...moving to city BAD IDEA...

I mean there was sooo much potential in the VILLAGE atmoshpere...all those villians in the gaon were sooo good actors & now v have lost them all...maybe some one shud tweet MAMTA JI about the idea of moving back to the Gaon...they cud have showed MITHVI nok-jhoks a lot & thru them how they fall in luv with each other...even tho there were elements that cud tear them apart...their bond cud have grown to be STRONGER ...

Move Back to the VILLAGE...Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khosla03monalikashrujaKyaRe....sabaSpeaks

Needvan

Groupbie

Needvan

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Thanks for opening this thread. Village track has strong script and good actors. City track is total bakwas.. Eki bath Ko keenchtee jaa raha...nothing is interesting and entertaining. Previously I used to wait for the episodes to air...now just reading wu.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1428monalikashrujaAbsoluv

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Totally and absolutely agree, the charm of the show was lost when it moved to city. Every character in village were interesting & Mithvi had so much potential. 

Khanna's are boring & tiresome to watch Dead Prithvi looks like a caged lion from the time he's come to Delhi. Meera has become Khanna's designer doormat Angry There is no story as such now except Mithvi falling for each other & getting separated with the lamest & illogical reason DeadDead

CVs are lost, they haven't figured out how to take this story forward after Mithvi unite. So they are prolonging their union with senseless drama DeadDead The intriguing questions of 12goan are forgotten, why couldn't they have answered them? IMO those would have been interesting to watch than put with with boring Khannas DeadDead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Popo.SuperChillz1monalikashrujasabaSpeaksAbsoluv

SuperChillz1

SuperChillz1

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 12:42am | IP Logged
City track was met with mixed reviews from the Junoonians, and even I thought that shifting to city might get us more out of Mithvi,  but sadly, nothing of that happened. Confused 
The story in now inclining towards typical stories.Ouch  The original essence of village, apna pyaara villian Lakhu (missing him the most ! LOL)  Prithvi's rustic behavioue, bubbly, cheerful, fiesty Meera... its all lost now. Unhappy

I just hope that Prithvi decides to move to village again. Confused Confused Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalikashrujaAbsoluv

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.