Qubool Hai

Shatranj Ke Khiladi: Epi mar 19 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 8

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Npdeepa

IF-Dazzler

Npdeepa

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Beeghi... Mind blowing analysis...
Precap: I think razia said to badibee that her hubby had an affair even b4 their marriage. So I guess he is the first n main pawn of razia...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shatranj Ke Khiladi: Epi mar 19 (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Word Sangeeta. we are in for a big game/games and our Queen Zoe will go to any extent to defend her Jahanpanah... Let's see what's in store for us..

thanks rendezvousinSmile

i think zoya will always protect asad and vice versa whether they are together or apartSmile

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

" Hmm...do you think Siddiqui doesn't know who Razia killed? That's an interesting thought.Well, Razia is capable of anything. Does that make Siddiqui the biggest pawn of all???"

I do believe that he does not know that the women Razia killed was his love. He is a grey character like Rashid but he is also trapped by Razia because of something she knows about his shady deals. At least this is what comes across to me because Zoya is his daughter and the endgame is that Zoya unites the two family so Siddiqui will bow down for his daughter and accept Asad. This I feel because he comes across as a loving father to Humeria so why not to Zoya. I am really excited now to see how Asad and Zoya will overcome their problems, not only with Billo Rani's track but the main track is Zoya's father because Asad and Siddiqui Saab hate each other. 

good pointsSmile

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crnv

Superb analysis of chess game . Since Queen always has more power in chess, i feel Zoya will definitely tackle Miss T.

thanks crnvSmile

yeah, it's going to be interesting to see how the queen will protect her king

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anika_243

Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by Anika_243

Awesome post! Love this whole idea of a chess board and how you clearly marked the characters in the show to their role in the game! Superb.. Brilliant analysis and totally agree with what you have said! But my only issue is the precap part, I haven't watched the episode yet but the written update said that siddique was married to Zoya's mom first and she had a daughter so technically I believe she can't be the illegitimate child because Zoya's mom was siddique's first wife right?

<font color="#3300cc">Thanks Anika. Razia said that Siddiqui had another woman in his life...she never said he was married to someone else. I think that's what I heard. Correct me if I am wrong</font>

Yeah I think your right I just watched the episode just now and she said talaukat as in he had a relationship with Zoya's mum! And she also mentioned zoya being najaayaz but siddique wasn't married to razia either that time.

or it's possible that Zoya's mom was married to him like dilshaad was to rashid. Razia trapped siddiqui and forced him to leave her...kinda like shireen/Dilshaad game except Shireen is not as cunning. Let's see...

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Npdeepa

Beeghi... Mind blowing analysis...
Precap: I think razia said to badibee that her hubby had an affair even b4 their marriage. So I guess he is the first n main pawn of razia...

thanks deepa. Yeah, that's what it seems like but Siddiqui could be a chupa rustam too...let's see although Humeira does seem to be his weakness. When he finds out about Zoya, he won't be able to stay negetive for too long. I am looking forward to Zoya-Siddiqui showdown

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Awe- inspiring!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surish

Awe- inspiring!

thanks surish.Smile
You always have the short and sweet comments

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.