Qubool Hai

Shatranj Ke Khiladi: Epi mar 19 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

s120

IF-Sizzlerz

s120

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:32pm | IP Logged

Superb analysis Thumbs Up Beautifully written as always. I liked how Shireen gave it back to her bhaijaan today. Ayaan's silence said it all, he is in the same position where his father was. But will Ayaan succumb to it, time will tell. Tanveer has started plotting but she has to get past Zoya, who has been the saviour for that house, so as to how far Tanveer can succeed, will be interesting to watch. On a side note, loved your positivity about the ME

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shatranj Ke Khiladi: Epi mar 19 (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rendezvousvin

IF-Rockerz

rendezvousvin

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Word Sangeeta. we are in for a big game/games and our Queen Zoe will go to any extent to defend her Jahanpanah... Let's see what's in store for us..

Edited by rendezvousvin - 19 March 2013 at 2:43pm

zam123

Goldie

zam123

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
" Hmm...do you think Siddiqui doesn't know who Razia killed? That's an interesting thought.Well, Razia is capable of anything. Does that make Siddiqui the biggest pawn of all???"

I do believe that he does not know that the women Razia killed was his love. He is a grey character like Rashid but he is also trapped by Razia because of something she knows about his shady deals. At least this is what comes across to me because Zoya is his daughter and the endgame is that Zoya unites the two family so Siddiqui will bow down for his daughter and accept Asad. This I feel because he comes across as a loving father to Humeria so why not to Zoya. I am really excited now to see how Asad and Zoya will overcome their problems, not only with Billo Rani's track but the main track is Zoya's father because Asad and Siddiqui Saab hate each other. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpimugfanbheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Wow..That was brilliant..I loved how u described all the characters with the chess analogy..Zoya will definitely try her best to ward off trouble, but what if the KING doesn't want to be protected?Ouch Thats my biggest fear..The biggest enemy in Zoe's path to protect Asad and family is Asad himself..Am pretty sure Asad will never fall for Tanveer or any other girl for that matter..So Tanveer, on her own can never succeed in her attempts..She has no idea how deep rooted Asad's feelings for Zoe are, hence that smirk in the promo..But Asad in his bid to push Zoya away and suppress his overpowering feelings might end up looking at Tannu as an alternative..Now its good that Tannu is negative..Had she been positive, it would have looked really cruel on Asad's part to merely use someone as rebound while his heart is still craving for Zoya..Now the only issue is its gonna be extremely difficult to sit through this trackOuch Its a bigger punishment for Asad than Zoya cos every moment he spends with Tannu is gonna be living hell and make him crave for Zoya so much more cos she will become forbidden territory after their engagement..And Asad being a man of principles will find it so much more difficult to break the engagement and ruin a girl's life in the process..I really hope they don take it too far and Tannu's true colors are unveiled before all this takes place..Asad needs to remember that its easy to take an unfavorable decision but so much more difficult to stick to it and live with it..His father is a living exampleOuch

Thanks Roger. Yes, Rashid and Asad are similar in many ways and I have always maintained that Asad can only empathize with his dad once he is in Rashid's shoes. Perhaps that time has come. I have confidence in the writers. Asad might voluntarily push himself away from Zoya but she will always be his queen and directly or indirectly be his security system. We just have to hold tight and not give up hopeSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Npdeeparogerrocks

crnv

Groupbie

crnv

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Superb analysis of chess game . Since Queen always has more power in chess, i feel Zoya will definitely tackle Miss T.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Superb analysis Thumbs Up Beautifully written as always. I liked how Shireen gave it back to her bhaijaan today. Ayaan's silence said it all, he is in the same position where his father was. But will Ayaan succumb to it, time will tell. Tanveer has started plotting but she has to get past Zoya, who has been the saviour for that house, so as to how far Tanveer can succeed, will be interesting to watch. On a side note, loved your positivity about the ME

Thanks s120. Yeah, I am positive about ME because Asad is looking at Zoya and not at Tanveer in the promo. Even if Asad consents for an engagement with Tanveer, he is not going to marry her (thanks to the zee synopsis here)
Yes, Shireen actually spoke sense today...she is finally waking upSmile

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

" Hmm...do you think Siddiqui doesn't know who Razia killed? That's an interesting thought.Well, Razia is capable of anything. Does that make Siddiqui the biggest pawn of all???"

I do believe that he does not know that the women Razia killed was his love. He is a grey character like Rashid but he is also trapped by Razia because of something she knows about his shady deals. At least this is what comes across to me because Zoya is his daughter and the endgame is that Zoya unites the two family so Siddiqui will bow down for his daughter and accept Asad. This I feel because he comes across as a loving father to Humeria so why not to Zoya. I am really excited now to see how Asad and Zoya will overcome their problems, not only with Billo Rani's track but the main track is Zoya's father because Asad and Siddiqui Saab hate each other. 

Good point but Siddiqui is still a mystery. Like the forum 32 article today- is he a pawn or a king? 
I am actually looking forward to zoya entering the siddiqui house. I am sure just like zoya has been protecting Asad and his family, Asad will protect her when she enters the siddiqui house. 

Anika_243

Anika_243

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Originally posted by Anika_243

Awesome post! Love this whole idea of a chess board and how you clearly marked the characters in the show to their role in the game! Superb.. Brilliant analysis and totally agree with what you have said! But my only issue is the precap part, I haven't watched the episode yet but the written update said that siddique was married to Zoya's mom first and she had a daughter so technically I believe she can't be the illegitimate child because Zoya's mom was siddique's first wife right?

<font color="#3300cc">Thanks Anika. Razia said that Siddiqui had another woman in his life...she never said he was married to someone else. I think that's what I heard. Correct me if I am wrong</font>

Yeah I think your right I just watched the episode just now and she said talaukat as in he had a relationship with Zoya's mum! And she also mentioned zoya being najaayaz but siddique wasn't married to razia either that time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.