Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

Shatranj Ke Khiladi: Epi Mar 19

Another power packed episode!

The chess masters, Razia and Tanveer have picked out their pawns and although Razia has been at the chess board for a while, Tanveer has just entered the contest.

Who are the pawns?

Rashid & Family #2: Have been one for the past 17 years and are just starting to get frustrated with moving all over the chess board at someone else's commands. Will Rashid & family finally muster the courage to abandon this chess board and make it out on their own? Rashid tried his best today. His wife, Shireen gave him ample support (BTW, three cheers for Shireen today) but unfortunately, the game of chess is controlled by the chess master and the queen. The queen happens to be Badi B here. The queen betrayed the pawn today. Instead, she became a pawn in the hands of the chess master herself. Is Badi B on to something big or has she given up? Has she realized that by confronting Razia, she is inviting her own death? Is she trying to turn the tables on Razia by becoming the chess master herself and keeping Razia in the dark? Time will tell. Ayaan, of course is the next pawn on Razia's board (shatranj ka mohar as Rashid called him today.) Ayaan stood silent, a classic sign of a pawn. A man, who can only move when prompted; never on his own. Ayaan sold his soul to Razia when he agreed to the bribe. Time will tell if he can manage to escape or become a pawn for life like his Abbu.

Asad: Asad, the lion, who has always been in control, is soon going to become a pawn at the hands of the new chess master, Billo 'Tanveer' Rani. She has been playing her game of chess since she arrived in town. After having accomplished her first task, the skillful player has now embarked on a bigger game of chess. This time, her pawn is none other than the lion- the king himself. Asad walked her back into her room, as she was just about to leave. Her first move- a success!

Every player of chess knows that the best way to get the king in a check mate is to first target the queen. The queen here, Ms Zoya Farooqui is not an easy target as Tanveer has already realized. Even if unintentionally, the queen has always protected her king and his kingdom. She is the security system who installed herself while trying to install a mechanical security system in their house a few months ago. So, is this chess master going to be able to get past the queen? Eventually, maybe (hope not), but it won't be easy. Our queen is very astute and will do anything to protect her king. She can be naive at times, but her heart is in the right place. Poor thing, tried her best to get rid of Tanveer today, but the pawn arrived at the last moment.

Let's see how our queen is going to create a shield around her king over the next few days. Even if the king acts up and displays his juvenile tantrums laced with ruthless behavior, I have full faith in the queen. She will suffer, but protect her loved ones.

My favorite part of the show today: The beautiful Urdu dialogues between Rashid, Siddiqui, Razia and Shireen. Three cheers to the dialogue writers. I really enjoyed each dialogue, their diction was impeccable and the flow of words just musical'.

Also loved Zoya's music box scene...was adorable and so 'Zoya-ish'Smile

Precap:

So, we were all right all along. Siddiqui is Zoya's dad. Zoya is an illegitimate daughter'.poor Zoya, her struggles are just going to get worse.

ME Precap: Not to worry'yeh tho hona hi tha. I am actually looking forward to seeing the games Tanveer is planning to play. Bring it on 4Lions!

Edited by bheegi - 19 March 2013 at 2:20pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1428crnvbsk1slovearmaanfarha15ksenCrazyPatel1qhidvm17Applefnotagainsho-shweetSana70sakshiksgritukaprithvizam123pink.lotusavi_k_hsvsblessed4shreya_rctvbug2011_vineeta_life4meMisZoobieDoobieKrrish4YouArpimugfanShell16rendezvousvin-Shormi-neenabinuherms_angelMoronsKiMallikaNithiya95viya.mallik4evaPeeves.DreAexhalelove.rogerrocksshanakyasharanSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shatranj Ke Khiladi: Epi mar 19" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Anika_243

Anika_243

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Awesome post! Love this whole idea of a chess board and how you clearly marked the characters in the show to their role in the game! Superb.. Brilliant analysis and totally agree with what you have said! But my only issue is the precap part, I haven't watched the episode yet but the written update said that siddique was married to Zoya's mom first and she had a daughter so technically I believe she can't be the illegitimate child because Zoya's mom was siddique's first wife right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bheegi

avi_k_

Goldie

avi_k_

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
nice 

bheegi

DreA

IF-Stunnerz

DreA

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I've been waiting for your post for hours!! LOL
I love the chess concept. 
As you said I have full faith in Zoya also. She will protect them with her life. 
It was great seeing Shireen and Rashid stand up against the evil duo. Badi Bi I believe she is indeed trying to dupe Razia. I wish her all the best!
Tanveer Im looking forward to seeing what this chick can do all by herself. Im ready for anything! 

Loved your post! Big smile

bheegi

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
i simply luv reading ur dissections after each epi...u r simply brilliant in demClap
i lyk da symbolism u made abt shatranj,king & queen...so true indeedOuch
abt da precap-as u said ye toh hona hi tha bt i hv full faith on our super brainy queenWink

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anika_243

Awesome post! Love this whole idea of a chess board and how you clearly marked the characters in the show to their role in the game! Superb.. Brilliant analysis and totally agree with what you have said! But my only issue is the precap part, I haven't watched the episode yet but the written update said that siddique was married to Zoya's mom first and she had a daughter so technically I believe she can't be the illegitimate child because Zoya's mom was siddique's first wife right?

Thanks Anika. Razia said that Siddiqui had another woman in his life...she never said he was married to someone else. I think that's what I heard. Correct me if I am wrong

Anika_243

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avi_k_

nice 

Thanks aviSmile

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by QH1fan

I've been waiting for your post for hours!! LOL
I love the chess concept. 
As you said I have full faith in Zoya also. She will protect them with her life. 
It was great seeing Shireen and Rashid stand up against the evil duo. Badi Bi I believe she is indeed trying to dupe Razia. I wish her all the best!
Tanveer Im looking forward to seeing what this chick can do all by herself. Im ready for anything! 

Loved your post! Big smile

Thanks Qh1fan...sorry got tied up at work. Had to wait for a break to write this upBig smile

Yeah, I think Badi B is also playing a game right now because each time she confronts Razia, she gets beaten upOuch Yes, now that we know who Tanu really is, I can't wait to see how she traps Asad and how Zoya tries to save him...just hope Zoya doesn't get too heartbroken

DreA

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.