Fan Fictions

FF~He's Amazing~Thread 5~Part 83~Page 135

ganga16tr thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok, so my story has reached the 5th thread. OH MY GOD! I would like to thank all my lovely readers for supporting me and my story, without you guys I would never have reached this!

I would just like to take this opportunity to clarify that I have no intention of ending this story any time soon. So relax!

To new readers, the next post contains  the index, and so you can go back and read the story from the start.

If you would like to receive PM's please do buddy me. But if you are receiving updates you must leave long comments and like the updates.

I will also remove people from my list who do not comment and like.

Silent readers are no longer accepted because I don't get any appreciation for my work from them and it isn't fair that other readers have to comment and they don't.

You can also read my work on my blog. Please do not ask for the link to it, as I don't send it out any more because it takes a really long time to get the link and the link to the requested update. To find my work on my blog, simply type in "Ganga16tr Wordpress" into your search bar and the link will come up.

Readers, who receive PM's from me, will always get the Wordpress link if the update is on my blog.

PS:Show your love for LaxshaLOVEArshi, the creater of the beautiful banner above! 

Happy reading guys!

Love you all!

Tanzeela
Edited by ganga16tr - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ganga16tr thumbnail

Index

Thread 1 Part 1-27
Thread 2 Part 28-43
Thread 3 Part 44-57
Thread 4 Part 58-70
Edited by ganga16tr - 11 years ago
hararnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey , am a new reader of this story... will read all the parts and then comment...
ganga16tr thumbnail

He's Amazing ~ Part 71

Lavanya and Sia had a strong hold on Khushi. Making sure that she didn't get away from them.

"Get off me! Arnav'll beat him to a pulp!"

"Khushi, if he does, he deserves it!"

"But he'll get hurt as well! Its not like you guys don't know how Nikhil is! To be honest, I don't care what happens to Nikhil, I'm just being nice to him, but if anything happens to my Arnav…"

"Khushi…"

Khushi turned around and there before her was Arnav. His hands were in his pocket and he was looking everywhere but at her. Khushi marched towards Arnav and stood before him.

"Khushi, I."

But before he could say any more, Khushi rushed into Arnav's arms and kissed him. It wasn't a light kiss, it was a full on. Arnav wrapped his arms around Khushi and held her tightly. His hands travelled down her back and cupped her bottom. Arnav pulled her in close to his body and Khushi could feel him rubbing against her. Arnav pinched Khushi's bottom lightly and she gasped and he took the opportunity to enter her mouth. Nikhil walked over to where Arnav and Khushi were making out. He looked at them and then looked away again.

"You like what you see Nikhil?"

"Shut it Lavanya."

"What did you think? You'd come back, act the nice guy and Khushi would leave Arnav for you?"

"Worth a shot."

Khushi pulled away from Arnav and blushed. Arnav looked at her a smirk and Khushi couldn't help but feel excited.

"Lets get ourselves a room."

"Oh, someone's impatient!"

"I want you Arnav, I want you now!"

Arnav moved closer to her and whispered.

"The more time we kill, the better it will feel when I finally take you this evening."

"I want you to take me now."

Then suddenly something came to Khushi.

"Wait, how did you know and recognise Nikhil?"

"He was a student at the uni and I remember seeing him once before. But what I want to ask you is, why did you rush to him when we were dancing?"

"I just saw him and got all excited because, obviously I did consider him a friend. I'm sorry."

"Its ok baby."

Khushi hugged Arnav and they slowly began to dance again. Sia, Lavanya, Ayaan and NK were talking to Nikhil.

"Tell us honestly, why have you come today?"

"I told you, to see all of you and congratulate you for graduating."

"So why start one with jiju?"

"I didn't want to, but the way he was talking and looking at me, I didn't like it at all. I mean I don't want Khushi any more! I didn't want Khushi in the first place. I was only with her because she liked me!"

"Then way say things to Bhai that was related to yours and Bhabi's past. Obviously it's going to set him off!"

"Look, I didn't come here for war with Arnav! I swear!

Sia looked at the others and then spoke.

"Fine, I believe you. But keep away from Khushi and jiju for the rest of the evening, please."

"You watch, I wont go anywhere near them!"

"And you will apologise to both of them."

"Fine, I will."

Nikhil walked over to where Arnav and Khushi were dancing. Khushi had her head on Arnav's shoulder and they were dancing slowly. Nikhil looked around awkwardly and then coughed. Arnav looked up and saw Nikhil standing there. He clenched his teeth and then moved away from Khushi. He held her by the waist.

"What do you want?"

"Arnav I don't want to argue with you. I'm only here to tell you that I'm sorry for what I said. I just got angry and I said whatever came to me. I'm sorry."

Arnav loosened his grip on Khushi slightly and looked at Nikhil.

"I respect you. And I accept your apology. I just didn't like the way you were speaking."

"I understand how I may have seemed. It probably looked like I came back to take Khushi away from you. Let me tell you now, I have no such intentions. I am content with my life at the moment and found myself a nice girl in the US."

"I'm glad to hear that. Good luck with that."

Arnav put his hand forward and Nikhil shook it.

"Again I'm really sorry."

Nikhil smiled to both Arnav and Khushi and then walked away.

The evening proceeded and all the couples danced. Arnav and Khushi remained glued to each other and had more or less forgotten about the whole Nikhil fiasco. Nikhil too had done his best to remain out of Arnav and Khushi's way for the rest of the evening.

Arnav and Khushi at the moment had found themselves a nice quiet corner and were making out. Arnav's hands were stroking Khushi's bare waist and Khushi had managed to get her hands under Arnav's shirt.

"Oh, baby."

"Shh, someone will find us!"

"No one will find us here, this corner hasn't been hired by us."

Khushi pulled Arnav jacket away and unbuttoned the first 3 buttons of his shirt. Her lips moved away from his and went to his neck. Arnav held the back of her head and pressed her closer to himself.

Arnav pushed Khushi away from himself and looked at her.

sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Really really nice and awesome update

Hmmm Arnav and Khushi are blind in love.Edited by sondaryalakshmi - 11 years ago
aazzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update like the way arnav and other friends caring for her
Shru9ti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsum update_Loved it
Bt why did ASR push Khushi at end??😕
Reader_Hobby thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey!

Congrats!! New thread!!! 👏👏👏

Wow! Sexy make-out session! 😆😉😉

Nikhil ... a person of the past. Pfft!

Another make-out session ... woah these guys are on a roll!! Hot!
DilLoveRomance thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome upgrade
Like the way arnav says someone's inpatient
sruthiif thumbnail
nice update...
nikihil is out of picture for good...