Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

OUR SHW has the HOTTEST DUO HEROES...RISHTAN ROXX

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
WOW...WOW...i m head over heels falling for Sultan...he doesnt drink...sent the windshield to RK...was HONEST ENUF to admit he didnt think with brains this time n got strayed with emotions with Aryan...LUVED LUVED LUVED the apology...it was Even More Awesum than the letter...PADMINI also saw Sultan for th 1st tym...thank god the first impression he left on her is not that bad...even madhu wasnt expecting Sultan will cum for maafi...all n all that was a PAISA VASOOL scn.

...now cum to the CLASH of the TITANs...i NEVER Expected the Confrontation of RISHTAN to Happen in Such a Way...i know its not their OFFICIAL faceoff as RK is DRUNK...but still Cvs didnt keep us waiting n shwed us their paths Crossing in such an AWESUM way...it came as such a surprise coz we didnt even saw it in PRECAP...LUVED the Convo between RK n SULTAN...RAGHUVIR SIR rockd in this scene as well...Giving Signature Dialogues to RK n Clear Cut Dialogues to Sultan...the CAR scn was EXCEPTIONALLY well EXECUTED...nd the LAST scn after Sultan Realizedd it ws RK...the ending shot with the GUN was jus issshhh...i LiTERALLY CANT believe our show has DOUBLE HOT HEROES...who mk each epi so worth watching...THIS ID UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST PHASE OF MB...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
i m also luving the fact that there is NO SBB SBS segments coz they jus ruin the essence of watchhing the epis
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! 👍🏼

I'm loving the clash of the titans!  
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

dont think cvs will change sultan coz he does not do HARAM ki INCUM...nd this tym madhu needs to knw that...coz she may b thinking he earns all by doing gunda gardi...but he does business of ddiamonds...not drugs or weapons...so sultan hasnt been portrays an out n out evil here...the way madhu changd rk but still he is rk...the same thing will happn to sultan i m sure...adhu may bring a few changes in him but still he will b FIERY sultan always...i hv FULL trust in cvs
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 11 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
JOIN...

http://www.facebook.com/pages/drashti-and-Avinesh-aka-Sultan-madhubala-fanz/257553531044674
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great post! 👍🏼

I'm loving the clash of the titans!  
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Luved how they introduced each othr 2day
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Instead of spamming ST sir always abt sulbala vs rishbala...do tweet him once how much we luvdd the RISHTAN scn
asweetgeet.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
honestly speaking a s we know at the end they will show RK -Madhu together not in soon, but  I just want they should not show Sultaan bad in last to just make RK- Madhu  and to remove hate for RK from audience, they can shw RK good as they wanted rk -Madhu jodi, but not on cost of Sultan, I m loving sultaan they have shown him good by heart , man of principle so should not ruin it, even he gangster. 
psk08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Real clash is yet to happen... two hotties in the same frame