Qubool Hai

new promo SO SCARY(WITH LINK)!! & MY PREDICTION (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ras224

hey tani i know yar being an asya fan nobody is feeling after seeing da promo...bt i guess at 1 point of tym it ws supposed 2 b cuming onlyOuch...da best part ws asad does realize his feelings...anyways kuch bhi ho its asya all da wayBig smile
PRECAP IS REALLY SHOCKING. I JUST WATCH EPI PLZ SAY SOMETHING ABT PRECAP YAAR!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shormi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo SO SCARY(WITH LINK)!! & MY PREDICTION (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reginaberrito

I know such things are scary, esp after the Billo Rani eye and all... But let's see the positive side, now that its confirmed that Tanveer is negative, I am dead sure that Asad won't end up with tannu, also as the promo shows that despite being rude to Zoya, her avoiding him, his avoiding her, making her cry and all he finally admits that he is progressing on the path of love... So Asveer is not smthing that will happen.. All this while what scares me is Zoyaan.. I don't want that to happen, that's my only worry right now
PLZ DONT SAY IT!! ZOYAAN.. TOTAL CRAP!! YUCK!!THEY LL BE FRIENDS...ASYA LL BE TOGETHER...BCZ THEY R MEANT FOR EACH OTHER...Day Dreaming
PRECAP IS REALLY GIVING ME BAD FEELINGS YAAR!!Cry 

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madubala.K

can someone give a word by word of what he said! 
its not clear for me,thanks :) 
btw nice post
and thanks for sharing the link :) 
 I ALSO DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THE 1ST WORDS.. REALLY NT CLEAR MAYBE 

ASAD: ASAD WS SAYING ZOYA MADE HIM REALIZE THAT FEELINGS WT HE DOESNT WANT TO FEEL...
MISS T:SHE NEEDS TO MARRY ASAD TO SHOW HER CAPABILITY & STATUS,SO ASAD BE READY TO MARRY ME!!!

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flowergarden

hey tani i know yar being an asya fan nobody is feeling after seeing da promo...bt i guess at 1 point of tym it ws supposed 2 b cuming onlyOuch...da best part ws asad does realize his feelings...anyways kuch bhi ho its asya all da wayBig smile

abt precap i hv a feeling dat mamu doesnt know abt his daughter & after zo finds out dat he is her father he myt accept her & there u go da entry of zo in dat house & razia will again play her evil tricks 2 get rid of zo...par kal shayad kuch na ho its da future track i'm talking abt IMO...i hope dat helped...bt fikr not asya's luvstory will go thru hardships & win ovr evrythin now dats wat u call true luv rytTongue

honestyfirst

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by flowergarden

abt precap i hv a feeling dat mamu doesnt know abt his daughter & after zo finds out dat he is her father he myt accept her & there u go da entry of zo in dat house & razia will again play her evil tricks 2 get rid of zo...par kal shayad kuch na ho its da future track i'm talking abt IMO...i hope dat helped...bt fikr not asya's luvstory will go thru hardships & win ovr evrythin now dats wat u call true luv rytTongue
YAP I WS THINKING THE SAME MAMU DIDNT KNOW ABT ZOYA..BT WHEN SHE KNEW ABT HER MOM.. CAN SHE FORGIVE HER FATHER? I DONT THINK SO..ABT ENTRANCE OF SIDDIQUI HOUSE I GUESS SHE LL STAY THERE & FIND OUT ABT HER MOM'S KILLER & ITS CLEAR RAZIA LL TRY TO KILL Z & MISS T TOO...ALLAH PLZ HELP ZOYA...
WOW!! ASYA LUVSTORY ALREADY IS HAVING LOTS OF DIFFICULTIES.. THEY DON'T EVEN REALIZE ANYTHING.. PROPERLY.. THAT'S THE FACT
THANKS DEAR NICE PREDICTIONClap

-Shormi-

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ash28

promo is quite scary just hope for the best
 I M HOPING FOR THE BEST.. FINGER CROSSED.. LOTS OF LOOP EVRYWHERE... BT BEST PART QH STORY IS REALLY STORNG.. EXCITED TO WATCH IT

Nisbahx

IF-Sizzlerz

Nisbahx

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Tfs :))

flowergarden

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Razia killed zoya mom but mamu didnot knew anything about ...
Apart from razia saying najayaz ...
She taunts dilshad with that but we know the truth that dilshad is rashed first wife n sautan is shereen ...

So here also razia is sautan ...
Mamus first wife was zoyas mom ...
So razia killed her ...

But dont know if mamu knows that the women killed was his first wife ...

flowergarden

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.