Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 19

Crystal__

IF-Rockerz

Crystal__

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

How to gauge the acting talent in Bollywood :

For actors: Who can get more crore in BO.
For actresses: Who was the first choice for the movie.

well said but saif is an exception in that group, he does scream about being first choice for movies he doesn't doLOL

anyways let's talk about satyagraha before this topic turns a mess.

Edited by B0llyw00dL0ver - 19 March 2013 at 1:18pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishita123

IF-Sizzlerz

Nishita123

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Ok !! Is this supposed to be some kinda breaking news ?? WackoLOL
Does it matter really ?? LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Francoruky786

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsker

Originally posted by ruky786

Why just Katrina? Every damn Bebo thread I go to all I see is mocking Kareena for everything she does, even lately PC's been bashed and so has SRK.

Yes but Kat fans dont make vulgar innuendos about kareena..atleast I never have as this was the first time for me. I always stick to her movie choices. But some members post offensive stuff about Kat in every topic.

I agree on that...You open a topic on Kat or take her name...and BOOM, Gulshan Grover and po*n is there...Dead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ramu61WaitForIt-sunflower52Crystal__helmet

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Ok !! Is this supposed to be some kinda breaking news ?? WackoLOL
Does it matter really ?? LOL

Apparently its a kind of TIT for TAT topic because of some discussion that took place in another threadLOLLOL

Crystal__Nishita123

bsker

Goldie

bsker

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

Why just Katrina? Every damn Bebo thread I go to all I see is mocking Kareena for everything she does, even lately PC's been bashed and so has SRK.

Yes but Kat fans dont make vulgar innuendos about kareena..atleast I never have as this was the first time for me. I always stick to her movie choices. But some members post offensive stuff about Kat in every topic.

Not vulgar innuendos but you did call Bebo panauti.

So me calling Bebo a panauti means that its ok for others to make vulgar comments on others. Seriously does it excuse others mistakes? Gosh what members we have on IF.

Do you know what panauti means?? It means bad luck. Can u tell me what is vulgar about it??

sunflower52Crystal__

Crystal__

IF-Rockerz

Crystal__

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

I agree on that...You open a topic on Kat or take her name...and BOOM, Gulshan Grover and po*n is there...Dead

and dragging boom is not going to make katrina anything less or less respecting.

It was a movie, SHE PORTRAYED A ROLE. it was fiction. 

2ndly it would have made more scene if people bashed katrina for this if she was the only one who had done vulgar scenes. She didn't even wear a bikini in the scene. Others have done worse things but still it's katrina who is targeted.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bskerpakeezahsunflower52blue-ice

.Elixir.

IF-Rockerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Yes its never eco-friendly too with ppl mentioning plastic,wooden planks,Barbie dolls. Dead

sunflower52blue-ice

bsker

Goldie

bsker

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Yes.

and Kareena is not doodh ki dhooli. If we start bringing her history in all topics then Bebo fans will go in hiding.

Also Katrina's scene with Gulshan was in a movie. Other actresses have also done many love making scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Crystal__blue-ice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top