Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 19

Franco

IF-Sizzlerz

Franco

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsker

Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Originally posted by juneeti

wonder if she is the first choice for SHUDDDHI too..since she did chikni chameli for karanmalhotra!!

I bet if she did a private chikni chameli she you'd get all his films WinkWinkWink

Kat will just be dancing unlike Bebo who runs after Hrithik who was married and also aborted his child.WinkWinkWink

I don't deny that happened bollywood is one big episode of All My Children

Sab ke Sab shamelessLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bsker

Goldie

bsker

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LEO88

Katrina rejected gunday it went to pc n .. Ii must say pc looks good in it

PC actually looks so sexy in the sarees that she is wearing in the movie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_struck

bsker

Goldie

bsker

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

wonder if she is the first choice for SHUDDDHI too..since she did chikni chameli for karanmalhotra!!

I bet if she did a private chikni chameli she you'd get all his films WinkWinkWink

Kat will just be dancing unlike Bebo who runs after Hrithik who was married and also aborted his child.WinkWinkWink

I don't deny that happened bollywood is one big episode of All My Children

Sab ke Sab shamelessLOL

True and well its not good to blame one actress when the other one is no less.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Meherbaan

LEO88

IF-Dazzler

LEO88

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

How do u know where u r there when they had s** n u see her got pregger went to the hospital amm do u have a prove ... They also said that katirina is a po*n star but do we have a prove no so

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Kya fark padta hai...who is the 1st choice or the 2 nd choice...ultimately the movie belongs to those actors who do it...See CDI is all the way a Shahrukh film...does it matter that Salman was the first choice...3I is Aamir's movie...it doesn't matter that Shahrukh was the first choice...I don't know why these actors associate so much prestige with being the first choice...Ermm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11pari_roxxlove_strucksunflower52.khoobsurat.Franco-SalShah4eva-

bsker

Goldie

bsker

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LEO88

How do u know where u r there when they had s** n u see her got pregger went to the hospital amm do u have a prove ... They also said that katirina is a po*n star but do we have a prove no so

There is nothing 100% sure in BW. What you read and hear u say. But Hrithik Kareena affair is true. Also Kareena is supposed to have undergone abortion more than once. She is said to be a very wild child.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meherbaan

ruky786

IF-Stunnerz

ruky786

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
I already knew that anyway but it's so obvious who the topic is aimed at lol.

.khoobsurat.Franco

bsker

Goldie

bsker

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Kya fark padta hai...who is the 1st choice or the 2 nd choice...ultimately the movie belongs to those actors who do it...See CDI is all the way a Shahrukh film...does it matter that Salman was the first choice...3I is Aamir's movie...it doesn't matter that Shahrukh was the first choice...I don't know why these actors associate so much prestige with being the first choice...Ermm

I was actually tired of Bebo fans saying that Kareena is the first choice in all the movies. In all the big projects Kareena is considered and all that BS. Seriously this topic is for the sole purpose of saying that Katrina rejected Satyagraha which now Kareena is doing.

sunflower52pakeezah

Post Reply New Post

Go to top