Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha (Page 17)

Post Reply New Post

Page 17 of 19

Franco

IF-Rockerz

Franco

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Well I wanted to bake brownies tonight but I had none so I baked cookies .

<font size="3">Should the cookies feel slighted or any less cause they were not my first choice ? LOL

</font>

Yess...thats how a cookie crumblesAngry

Another one of my patented catchphrases LOL LOL LOL

Anyway is this like raajneeti where they are politicians or different storyline ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha (Page 17)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madzaboutchoc

IF-Dazzler

madzaboutchoc

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
How does it matter that Katrina was offered this movie? But I am glad that she is not doing it as the stills does not look exciting. Also I dont think that the character played by Kareena has much to do as the story seems to focus around Amitabh.

Crystal__

Sam_dean4Eva

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:01am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

beboholic

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

Parineeti was the first choice for Gori Tere Pyaar Mein. Kareena ousted her thanks to her setting with KJo and got herself installed in the movie to save face after being ousted from Ram Leela.

This is Bollywood for you. Where connections matter to producer more then what the director or the story requires.

Thats true...even Rani Mukherjee has the best connections in BW. Infact that helped her survive as an A-lister for a while. But did that help in the long run? Rani and her bf almost made YRF bankrupt.
Similarly I dont understand why some fans feel proud when Kareena uses her connections to snatch projects from rank newcomers. Kareena should aim for only high profile projects and not aira gaira ones.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Bigbang_GDblue-ice

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sunflower52

Parineeti was the first choice for Gori Tere Pyaar Mein. Kareena ousted her thanks to her setting with KJo and got herself installed in the movie to save face after being ousted from Ram Leela.

This is Bollywood for you. Where connections matter to producer more then what the director or the story requires.

Thats true...even Rani Mukherjee has the best connections in BW. Infact that helped her survive as an A-lister for a while. But did that help in the long run? Rani and her bf almost made YRF bankrupt.
Similarly I dont understand why some fans feel proud when Kareena uses her connections to snatch projects from rank newcomers. Kareena should aim for only high profile projects and not aira gaira ones.

The biggest example is Abhishek Baachan, he has given the most flops but still he is in the industry thanks to the connection his dad has.

@ bold, Me too there is nothing to be proud about snatching those roles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirlblue-ice

beboholic

IF-Sizzlerz

beboholic

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

by beboholic

Maybe Ajay meant Kareena instead said Katrina. But even if Kat was the first choice who cares. Am glad bebo is doing it instead because she's the better actress. 

ROFL to three times the journo and ajay devgan mentions
katrina and even the journo tells this is the first time 
he is starring with katrina,,,,

"maybe he is confusing kapoor with katrina ROFL

I guess you missed the part where I said I haven't watched the video. WackoPinch

beboholic

IF-Sizzlerz

beboholic

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
And which fans are exactly proud about bebo snatching movies from newcomers? I just don't get where members come up with these accusations from? Stern Smile

pakeezah

IF-Dazzler

pakeezah

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
i guess the video did the talking. at least now we wont hv 
argugments about that particular point

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Crystal__

Post Reply New Post

Go to top