Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha (Page 16)

Post Reply New Post

Page 16 of 19

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
by beboholic

Maybe Ajay meant Kareena instead said Katrina. But even if Kat was the first choice who cares. Am glad bebo is doing it instead because she's the better actress. 

ROFL to three times the journo and ajay devgan mentions
katrina and even the journo tells this is the first time 
he is starring with katrina,,,,

"maybe he is confusing kapoor with katrina ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meherbaanblue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha (Page 16)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakeezah

[QUOTE=Yankees]What difference does it make? LOL

Indeed! heh heh heh

(i think difference is like when you go to a restaurant and want to eat
something, you order what you WANT first, then waiter says sorry,
sir its not available, then you settle for your second choice, bas,
thats the difference. nothing much.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Meherbaan

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged

Parineeti was the first choice for Gori Tere Pyaar Mein. Kareena ousted her thanks to her setting with KJo and got herself installed in the movie to save face after being ousted from Ram Leela.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52MeherbaanBigbang_GD

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

Parineeti was the first choice for Gori Tere Pyaar Mein. Kareena ousted her thanks to her setting with KJo and got herself installed in the movie to save face after being ousted from Ram Leela.

Shreya ..is that you??Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RockChicGirl

Franco

IF-Sizzlerz

Franco

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Well I wanted to bake brownies tonight but I had none so I baked cookies .

Should the cookies feel slighted or any less cause they were not my first choice ? LOL

blue-ice

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Well I wanted to bake brownies tonight but I had none so I baked cookies .

Should the cookies feel slighted or any less cause they were not my first choice ? LOL

Yess...thats how a cookie crumblesAngry

Franco

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Originally posted by sunflower52

Also bringing certain stars personal life is also not right.[/DIV]

Clap Clap Clap

I agree 100%

But as for the boom situation that is a film she acted in and that should be discussed and if people bash her for that its fine . but if she commits a crime or is even accused of one and she is bashed for that ill be the first to defend her .

The thing is if we bash some actress for doing those kind of roles their fans attack us.

Katrina was a newbie and top of that she did not belong to a star family, also she was not an Indian. So we could cut her some slack also. 

Also about languages, especially when you are an adult it becomes difficult to grasp a new language, at least she has improved now. why not give her some credit for trying.

About not speaking Hindi in interviews there are lots of stars who don't, so why are they not critisized. 

We Indians have to be the biggest hypocrites on the planetSilly...No one in India...atleast in the metros and big cities...speaks Hindi anymore...they all talk in English...its like the primary language now...but since Kat is a foreigner she definitely should give interviews in Shuddh HindiSilly...No one is wearing the traditional dresses anymore...even in the marriages where traditional dresses used to be a must...now people are wearing gowns...Indian are dropping their culture like a hot potato...and they want Kat to follow it...wah bhai wahSilly

I sure did see that, as I just went to India. 

So true Wacko I bet some of them are also not doing those things that they want Kat to do. Since I know Urdu not Hindi, trying to understand pure Hindi is Greek to me. I can understand some words thanks to movies.

Just imagine how hard this must be for Kat who was never exposed to this language.

Meherbaan

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

This is Bollywood for you. Where connections matter to producer more then what the director or the story requires.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherbaanFrancoRockChicGirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top