Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha (Page 15)

Post Reply New Post

Page 15 of 19

Yankees

IF-Rockerz

Yankees

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
What difference does it make? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52.khoobsurat.Francoblue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha (Page 15)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bsker

Originally posted by beboholic

Maybe Ajay meant Kareena instead said Katrina. But even if Kat was the first choice who cares. Am glad bebo is doing it instead because she's the better actress. 

Looks like you have not seen the video. He said Kat's name and also said that he will be paired up with her for the first time. As I said DELUSIONAL.

Even I am happy that Kat is not doing the movie. Its gonna be a yawn fest.

Was that really necessary? didn't say for a fact Kat wasn't the first choice I said maybe key word is maybe he confused the names. Yes I didn't watch the video because don't really need to. If Kat is the first choice good for her. And good for bebo that's she's doing the film. 

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blue-ice

Maybe Ajay meant Kareena instead said Katrina. But even if Kat was the first choice who cares. Am glad bebo is doing it instead because she's the better actress. 

LMAO...now this is hilariousLOLLOL...If he had said it by mistake...wouldn't he have corrected itLOLLOL...but anyways how does it matter...and can we say for all those projects for which Kareena's name was announced first that they all said it by mistakeLOLLOL...Speculate karne mein kya jaata haiLOL

don't see why that's funny? I didn't see the video and a lot of actors confuse Katrina and Kareena's name. Seriously some ppl on this forum need to stop taking what members say seriously.

bold..  Yes we can say that too.. I don't give a f**k!!!!!   I don't really care about this first choice second choice crap. You guys can argue about it. 

I think some members on here are under the impression that am saying Kat wasn't the first choice by saying maybe Ajay confused the names. It was just an innocent comment. No need to make this a fan war thing. Sleepy

Sowwyy...galti se mishtake ho gaya...thode LOL emoticons jyada daal diye maineStern Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Franco

Franco

IF-Sizzlerz

Franco

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
What films has Prakash Jha done in his career besides Raajneeti that are any good LOLLOLLOL

Deathstroke

IF-Sizzlerz

Deathstroke

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

What films has Prakash Jha done in his career besides Raajneeti that are any good LOLLOLLOL

gangaajal,aparahan LOL

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bsker

Despite what a certain fan group claims Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha.
And here's the video where Ajay clearly states that he will be pairing up with Katrina for the first time in Prakash Jha's Satyagraha. Please mind it that he said the movies name so Bebo fans cannot say that he was talking about Rajneeti 2 and all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWkyrTMHlW8

Big smile

Who gives a f**k .  Wink

who? who indeed! its obvious you havent been keeping up with IF Forums
ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MeherbaanFrancoblue-ice

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Whats that got to do with the topic

can you see how much fighting goes on just to claim who was first choice for
his movie?LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Meherbaan.khoobsurat.Franco

pakeezah

IF-Rockerz

pakeezah

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yankees

What difference does it make? LOL

Indeed! heh heh heh