Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha (Page 14)

Post Reply New Post

Page 14 of 19

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunflower52

Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Originally posted by sunflower52

Also bringing certain stars personal life is also not right.[/DIV]

Clap Clap Clap

I agree 100%

But as for the boom situation that is a film she acted in and that should be discussed and if people bash her for that its fine . but if she commits a crime or is even accused of one and she is bashed for that ill be the first to defend her .

The thing is if we bash some actress for doing those kind of roles their fans attack us.

Katrina was a newbie and top of that she did not belong to a star family, also she was not an Indian. So we could cut her some slack also. 

Also about languages, especially when you are an adult it becomes difficult to grasp a new language, at least she has improved now. why not give her some credit for trying.

About not speaking Hindi in interviews there are lots of stars who don't, so why are they not critisized. 

We Indians have to be the biggest hypocrites on the planetSilly...No one in India...atleast in the metros and big cities...speaks Hindi anymore...they all talk in English...its like the primary language now...but since Kat is a foreigner she definitely should give interviews in Shuddh HindiSilly...No one is wearing the traditional dresses anymore...even in the marriages where traditional dresses used to be a must...now people are wearing gowns...Indian are dropping their culture like a hot potato...and they want Kat to follow it...wah bhai wahSilly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WaitForIt-Crystal__sunflower52pakeezah

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Katrina was the first choice for Satyagraha (Page 14)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Franco

IF-Rockerz

Franco

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

We Indians have to be the biggest hypocrites on the planet

I am from Pakistan/New York can I still do it LOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

guess_wh0

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

BarfiiFrancoCrystal__sunflower52Nkapoor3RockChicGirlibelieveinpink

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

We Indians have to be the biggest hypocrites on the planet

I am from Pakistan/New York can I still do it LOLLOLLOL

I used the term Indian loosely...what I meant was...all desis...that includes Pakistanis, Bangladeshi's, Nepalis and SrilankansEvil Smile...and New York doesn' matter...a desi is always a desi by heart..Cool...haan hum log thode se hypocrites hain...but we still are the BESTStarClap

Edited by blue-ice - 20 March 2013 at 8:32am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BarfiiWaitForIt-Francosunflower52Nkapoor3

lentils

IF-Dazzler

lentils

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=don12]
Boom is soft po*n...

WTH???ShockedShocked...Big B has done po*nShockedShocked
[/

More and more reasons. To watch by this film again lol LOL

I know...looks like I will have to watch it too now...Just imagine the biggest superstar of the century does po*n...and here everyone is after Kat's life...kya zamana haiErmm

It's been so long since I saw this movie, I don't remember anything other than Big B in a ugly white suite.

Who would have thought that a random girl in the film would be one of the biggest superstars now. Crazy. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Francoblue-ice

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Well, the film might have been a sure-thing blockbuster, but lord knows Kareena's performance is gonna be 100 times better than what Katrina would have done.

That mere haathon ki mehdni speech was horrendous...I was cringing the whole time. Rajneeti was an amazing film but the reason for it was def not Katrina and her horrible acting. 

.khoobsurat.

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Its true!

Kat does get offered everything first. From Barfi to YJHD to Satyagrah to tons of other projects. Its not her PR spreading stories, it comes from actual directors and/or actors like Anurag and Ranbir. She rarely talks about it. Lots of other actresses could learn from her professionalism.

Even though I'm not a fan of her acting, I think you're so right about her and her professionalism. She conducts herself with so much dignity. I love the fact that she keeps her personal life personal and she only speaks when spoken too. I've never heard her say anytihng mean-spirited about an actor or degrade anyone...She def is a class act. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sunflower52Francoblue-ice

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 20 March 2013 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by beboholic

Maybe Ajay meant Kareena instead said Katrina. But even if Kat was the first choice who cares. Am glad bebo is doing it instead because she's the better actress. 

LMAO...now this is hilariousLOLLOL...If he had said it by mistake...wouldn't he have corrected itLOLLOL...but anyways how does it matter...and can we say for all those projects for which Kareena's name was announced first that they all said it by mistakeLOLLOL...Speculate karne mein kya jaata haiLOL

don't see why that's funny? I didn't see the video and a lot of actors confuse Katrina and Kareena's name. Seriously some ppl on this forum need to stop taking what members say seriously.

bold..  Yes we can say that too.. I don't give a f**k!!!!!   I don't really care about this first choice second choice crap. You guys can argue about it. 

I think some members on here are under the impression that am saying Kat wasn't the first choice by saying maybe Ajay confused the names. It was just an innocent comment. No need to make this a fan war thing. Sleepy

Edited by beboholic - 20 March 2013 at 5:02pm

Franco

Post Reply New Post

Go to top