Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
by beboholic

Maybe Ajay meant Kareena instead said Katrina. But even if Kat was the first choice who cares. Am glad bebo is doing it instead because she's the better actress. 

🤣 to three times the journo and ajay devgan mentions
katrina and even the journo tells this is the first time 
he is starring with katrina,,,,

"maybe he is confusing kapoor with katrina ðŸ¤£

pakeezah thumbnail
Originally posted by: pakeezah

Indeed! heh heh heh

(i think difference is like when you go to a restaurant and want to eat
something, you order what you WANT first, then waiter says sorry,
sir its not available, then you settle for your second choice, bas,
thats the difference. nothing much.

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Parineeti was the first choice for Gori Tere Pyaar Mein. Kareena ousted her thanks to her setting with KJo and got herself installed in the movie to save face after being ousted from Ram Leela.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

Parineeti was the first choice for Gori Tere Pyaar Mein. Kareena ousted her thanks to her setting with KJo and got herself installed in the movie to save face after being ousted from Ram Leela.

Shreya ..is that you??😲
Well I wanted to bake brownies tonight but I had none so I baked cookies .

Should the cookies feel slighted or any less cause they were not my first choice ? 😆

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: VictorLordJr

Well I wanted to bake brownies tonight but I had none so I baked cookies .

Should the cookies feel slighted or any less cause they were not my first choice ? 😆

Yess...thats how a cookie crumbles😡
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: blue-ice

We Indians have to be the biggest hypocrites on the planet🤪...No one in India...atleast in the metros and big cities...speaks Hindi anymore...they all talk in English...its like the primary language now...but since Kat is a foreigner she definitely should give interviews in Shuddh Hindi🤪...No one is wearing the traditional dresses anymore...even in the marriages where traditional dresses used to be a must...now people are wearing gowns...Indian are dropping their culture like a hot potato...and they want Kat to follow it...wah bhai wah🤪

I sure did see that, as I just went to India. 

So true  I bet some of them are also not doing those things that they want Kat to do. Since I know Urdu not Hindi, trying to understand pure Hindi is Greek to me. I can understand some words thanks to movies.

Just imagine how hard this must be for Kat who was never exposed to this language.

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MrsMalhotra

This is Bollywood for you. Where connections matter to producer more then what the director or the story requires.
Originally posted by: blue-ice

Yess...thats how a cookie crumbles😡

Another one of my patented catchphrases 😆 😆 😆

Anyway is this like raajneeti where they are politicians or different storyline ?
madzaboutchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
How does it matter that Katrina was offered this movie? But I am glad that she is not doing it as the stills does not look exciting. Also I dont think that the character played by Kareena has much to do as the story seems to focus around Amitabh.