Navni is back on the tube after six years

ByNeha Maheshwri, TNN | Mar 20, 2013, 12.00 AM IST
Share More
A
A
Navni is back on the tube after six years
Navni Parihar as Rano in the show

RELATED

Navni Parihar, who is returning to television after six years with 'Bani Ishq Da Kalma'(originally titled Gurbani), believes only Rano's role could have prompted her to make a comeback.
"When I heard the script, I had tears in my eyes. I have heard and read about so many abandoned NRI brides, so I could not think of a better comeback," she says, adding, "Rano will always be remembered, as at some point of time, every woman in the country will connect with her situation."

The actress has opted for a de-glamourous look in the show. She says, "The minute I step into Rano's character and outfit, I become a completely different person. I do not use glycerine at all as I get teary eyed when I remember her pain."
The show is inspired by true stories, which will showcase the fate of thousands of young Punjabi girls, who were married off to NRI grooms, only to be abandoned later. 
Bani Ishq Da Kalma airs Monday to Friday at 10.30 pm on Colors.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

stellaa-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Navni back on tv after 6 years" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stellaa

stellaa

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
TFS

-Swetha-

Coolbie

-Swetha-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Tfs.

Navni is a fab actress. Clap

mishty8911

mishty8911

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.