Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

refreshed

refreshed

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
After watching today's episode of meera's side of the story. meera turned out a very lonely, isolated person she lived alone by herself extracted happiness in little things, spending time with the kids she taught. Meera's situation is really is a contrast to the Asthana family household..there is stringent rules there but the girls, ladies and beeji are source of happiness in the house but at Meera's end there is nobody to turn to and her mother and she doesnt have a bonding to begin with as shown. i think the grudge and disappointment for not having a family she held on more tightly to Anirudh though anirudh still is a dark secret. anirudh and she had a relationship for 2 years but he didnt tell her about his marriage she hoped getting married to him I think he was married that time so he manipulated his answer in a way to escape marriage idea of meera. its only now she realize she actually never knew him as she should have.
I really want her to go to Asthana house... not that'll shake up Balraj but for meera it will be breathing out of her isolation and trapped longing for her love. 
Sanjeeda shaikh's acting was amazing...felt Meera's emotion,passion n loneliness through her portrayal in the episode

Tonite one mystery clearled to me that Chaitanya and Abhaas are brothers but they have different personalities. Abhaas the spoilt brat but obedient to Balraj looking after his business empire but chaitanya is someone who will rebel as the honest officer. their mother is hoping nandini wont have a son for his own son to inherit. 
Liked Nandini's relationship with her sister-in law and beeji. nupur bringing her imli from the market showed their lovely bonding. Nandini was happier today because of nupur, beeji and the kids... nice to see her smiling and that bonding in the family with nandini and the women

waiting to watch meera and nandini together. I foresee drama in the episodes 

Edited by refreshed - 19 March 2013 at 12:37pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

.PainfuldesiresathenasarwaleMagpieablazedmelodyZAHARA.-PrimaDonna-starsanjana-Fatima-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Meera = isolation and longing" in Badalte Rishton Ki Daastan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yehdil028

Goldie

yehdil028

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
meera loved him , lost him, doesnt have the societal status of a relation with him, she doesnt know where she stands in the relationship diagram with anirrudh it was so heart breaking 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starsanjana

yehdil028

Goldie

yehdil028

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
sanjeeda was marvellous she acted meera's anguish so brilliantly in the epi tday it was amazing 

ZAHARA.

IF-Rockerz

ZAHARA.

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Amazing analysis! 

I totally agree what you're saying about Meera! She craves for love, which she hasn't got from her mother who is busy with her work (the amount of time she was on the phone today's episode!) - and then there's Ani - who she loved, left her. I found Nandini's situation similar in the sense that she has family but not someone to make her smile. I think Nandini and Meera should meet so that Meera finds someone who she can trust, whilst Nandini finds someone who is closer to her, who can understand her and make her smile. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha241.Painfuldesiresablazedmelody

yehdil028

Goldie

yehdil028

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZAHARA.

Amazing analysis! 

I totally agree what you're saying about Meera! She craves for love, which she hasn't got from her mother who is busy with her work (the amount of time she was on the phone today's episode!) - and then there's Ani - who she loved, left her. I found Nandini's situation similar in the sense that she has family but not someone to make her smile. I think Nandini and Meera should meet so that Meera finds someone who she can trust, whilst Nandini finds someone who is closer to her, who can understand her and make her smile. 

interesting show. every episode is important to understand the characters. u know i agree i think they both need each other their lives are so consumed by anirrudh

SparklesDB

SparklesDB

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Got to say shes a good actor

Magpie

Magpie

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Did feel sorry for Meera. Anirudh was the perfect antidote to her loneliness, solitude. He was the one who provided her the much needed warmth, companionship, support and love which she lacked all her life and craved. But she was so blinded by his love that she did not even notice or maybe overlooked the fact that he was shirking away from the word 'commitment' or 'marriage' !  Now she might realise what an emotional fool she had been. She'd be shocked out of her wits when she would come to know about his marriage to Nandini. Poor poor Meera.

It was good so see Nandini coming out and bonding with Biji and SIL,etc. Hope they show us her perspective and realtionship she shared with Anirudh like they did with Meera today.

Both the girls are in for a huge shock.

I wonder what made Anirudh two time with both. I wish they had shown something from his perspective too. Maybe he married Nandini as per his father's wish..arranged marriage. Then realised how sweet she is and fell in love with her at the same time couldn't forget Meera either. He was maybe torn between the two women and didnt have the heart to let either down.

akanksha241

akanksha241

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Loved yesterday's episode. It revealed a lot about meera's character. We come to know that anirudh has hidden the truth about he being already married. It will be fun to watch the show when Meera reaches the asthana's house.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.