Hum aapke hain DON.. :P

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
For the love of God.. do these people even know how does a Don actually behave? 🤣🤣🤣
Tenu Don kinne banay... bhootni de 🤣🤣 he puts up with all the bhashans of Madhu... does apologize for things as minor as breaking car's windshield..(apna RK toh earth destroy ker ke bhi maafi na mangay). and does help the random drunk pranies at nigh...and you call him a Don? 🤣🤣 ok if he is a Don .. meet me i am Hermione Granger

couldn't watch the epi on its air time.. on asking, i was told that STS (sexy toying sultan, remember him from my previous post?) gave RK a drive.. carried him to his car etc.. and RK was drunk.. and the first thing i asked to my friend was..

Did they smooch? 🤣🤣🤣 or did it in the car? 🤣🤣

Oh my! RK's questions on STS's mardangi ... how the hell he could ask that?
STS is  the Arya-putra.. and thats why his Putra is named as Aryan... my STS carries the proof of his mardangi with him🤣🤣🤣🤣he said he doesn't drink.. may be he Eats then? (who needs more proofs)?🤣🤣 now he cant tattoo  his forehead with his sperm-count,to prove it to RK..

the explicit way he carried RK to his car.. dumped him on the back seat.. and then i remember they were talking about girls, drinks and Ungli ... can i take it as a beginning of a new lub-ishhtory? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just imagine both RK and STS..tired of madhu's speeches  end up together .. 🤣
mile na phool toh kaantoon se dosti kerli types? 🤣🤣what if madhu's incessant   bugging  leads him to quit his Don job? man that woman taunts him for his bhai-giri more than a saas taunts her bahu for brining less of dowry ... just like RK wanted to quit stardom and elope with madhu.. but Sultan will defo become a sadhu with this pace ,... 🤣🤣

just imagine if madhu have had given him the number.. what RK would have asked Sultan?

hey Dude! akhir madhu mein aisa kya ha? jo mujh mein nahi? 🤣🤣

Sultan: 4 ki shakti (fantastic 4 poem) 🤣🤣🤣

RK: how could u spend two nights with her?

Sultan: she slept with Aryan not me?
RK: Madhu's having threesome? 🤣🤣🤣

Sultan: Ashleel ha yeh londa..🤣🤣

RK: thats why she used to chant that poem.. that had a mention of 4 men🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aa gai..🤣...the MOST besharam member of our forum...apne Besharami ka pitara..errr...POST leke...🤣🤣...btw, i hope u saw Nishi's poll...🤣...jis mein u were a clear cut winner...🥳🤣...n yes...i had voted phor U...🤣

u r just out of this world man !!!!!!!! 👏👏👏🤣...seriously...nothing & NO ONE can beat ur sense of humor...🤣🤣

SPERM count tatoo on forehead...cheee...🤣

madhu is really bugging both of them...🤣...i wont be surprised if they both end up together...🤣🤣

Threesome...OHHH god...🤣🤣

Now...i really cant quote the entire thing...🤣...in short...i loveddd ur post...🤣

the fone convo was 🤣

Edited by -CoolChick- - 11 years ago
Sujal.Kashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is actually very very hillarious..🤣

Now I can clearly understand why you won that besharmi poll..😆
And Congratz for that..well deserved..👏
wildspam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
res
wow u really cracked me up
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
hilarious it cracked me up..🤣🤣
_Tangled_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ROFL ROFL ROFL...
Omg my Rishtan has d best chemistry ever...I just couldn't control my laughter through out d epi and ya today was a begining of a new lob ishtory of Rishtan...
-Deepali- thumbnail
Hilarious  post Sonu🤣🤣
next time I voted  you most besharm member award..well deserved🤣🤣
...Seema... thumbnail
nice post.u cracked me up.🤣
natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG

totally 🤣