Page 1
Page   of 131
Page 2 Page 131

-Mrinalini-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mrinalini-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged

(Banner Credits to Virina... Heart)

A True Friend is a backbone to a happy life. If you have a friend who supports you under any circumstances, your life becomes way simpler.

Prologue :

A guy walked into the city library.

"Hello Mrs. Sharma! Any new books arrived?", he asked

"Nothing new in hand Arnav, but a girl came and donated a book here! You want to have a look?", she asked.

"Sure!", he replied cheerfully.

Mrs. Sharma removed the book from the drawer and handed it over to Arnav and said, "Have a look!"

Arnav took it from her, signed on the register and went back home.

He entered his house only to be greeting by his annoying cousin NK.

"Nannav mere bhai! Library gaye the?", asked NK

"NK! Its Arnav! And yeah, Library gaya tha! Any problem?", he asked in irritation.

"Nannav.. Tumhe itna ghoosa kyun aata hai?", asked NK.

"Shut up NK! And let me be in peace!", he replied and rushed off to his room.

He placed the book on his study table and went to the washroom to have a nice cold shower.

He removed the Newspaper of the day and cut out a cartoon strip and put glue to paste it in a scrap book.

He smiled and took the book he issued from the library and sat on the recliner in his room.

"A Walk to Remember"

He opened it and found a note stuck on the First Page which said,

"This Book belongs to Me!

*Handle with Care*

If found unattended, Contact me on: sweet_chilly@email.com"

Arnav smiled and thought, "Sweet Chilly! Interesting! Seems like this book was really special to this girl!"

He took the laptop from his coffee table and logged into: toon_lunatic@email.com

Hey!

Just got your book from the city library! Found a note attached so thought of dropping you a mail! Seems like this book is really special to you!

Eager to read the book!

- Cartoonist  ;) (my profession)

He logged out and settled on the recliner and started reading the book.

A few miles away...

A Girl typing something on her laptop lost in her own world.

"KHUSHIII!!!", came a shout.

The girl's eyes which were glued to her laptop rose and replied, "What is it Lavanya?"

"Have you had your medicines?", asked Lavanya.

"Yup i have Lav! Are you my cousin or what? Now leave me alone! I have to pen down something important!", she replied.

"Khush.. Take a deep breathe and relax!", said Lavanya,

Khushi glared at her and shut the door. She then got back to her laptop to continue her work when suddenly a *NEW EMAIL* Notification popped up.

She opened it and read through the mail.

Khushi giggled and clicked on the reply tab.

Hey Mr. Cartoonist,

Glad you found my book! Indeed a special book!

Do let me know whether you liked it!

- Virgo :D (my zodiac)

She clicked on the send button, finished her work and slipped into bed into deep slumber.

INDEX

Prologue - Above! 

Character Sketch - Scroll Down! (Post #2)

For PMs - Scroll Down! (Post #3) 

Chapter 1 - Page 22

Chapter 2 - Page 44

Chapter 3 - Page 64

Chapter 4 - Page 85

Chapter 5 - Page 106

Thread #2

Love you all, Heart

Mrina.. Smile

Edited by -Mrinalini- - 17 September 2013 at 2:51am

The following 198 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti_raiipkndFanksgsrkvanesha230tomchi94drakecyrusneena2000shraddhasandysanayafan125scorpio47HeartapplegurukhushcutyanushkaPoonam_Pnnimkoaddicted16bhambarimelanie64fanfollowerkanthi_chksfan09astriddindiansrock7tasminejankisoni86kanzshona15saj111ipkknd_gbdfanrevathysugathanfazkazo_OraSwathiarshisimransmilyPriya_0arviarshiaicha99MidnightReaderdivya1122Dodo_jinushriya_taareyzupimini_meoo3Sonia_J16Simran.22greshuAsvatime-N-my-arshidivya_divssankadevi_lgsarita_barunbeauty1420839355noolinnsunnTirtharupaAlai123cuteyraizada84megh.arhixRosewoodxpriyu03spillaLazy_Beansstaani16aneelovesarshiA_R_Sarshi_sunshineanjusr06RandomGirlmsrenjiniMahimaMVSweta...tvserial2012tinsel_akiraXBosyXsuhi.mahiIPKKNDbigfanarnavkhushi110645678mamatha24ipkarshialicepuppy-Siaa-msmarpleshubhadaskhiuytlmcherieLoversaavan_loverMILLI_KBubbles76adventure_rokstanvi_arshiSaRun_poojawiwyhira2050IPKKNDkaur92amaypranaypari_goyalkaulpriyankasudhalata1ArShiDelenaTwilightHorizonTANVI_SEXYsudhareddyhararnav..MorningStar..Gazal..ITS_LEENA-Sanayaholic-ipkknd-fanAbiLuvsArshiApoorvarani..Aashi..yashal_khanArshiHolic_Sush-HoneyBunch-smillimissmk--Sarunholic--arshy4everkamalapushpasushnamubina_m19moumita03aleena.1884sweet_sanjuarshi_snia...Tripti...dis_arshinadiafarjana-Anayah-dhakdhak22AimmyLovesSobtiallegrosana11kbtrLoveARRvandana1965me.ashiyaSkiransruthick..Enchantress..deeswarnaCookieeMonstermastermagicianstar_fan1sspoorthybewakoofLadkibalsimransobtisandyjerryBewakoofriafnasikhni_diyadivyafffan123ameena671AnupamaJYfrenzyychandana.sbhaktiiiAmti4upriasweet-Mohhena-mayuloveumeniranjana00desisweetheart9007jindal-Prithi-ushankitvc..sweetchilly....Anita..jeb1_disha_PoochiePiessyahoodrunkiiebabepinky89sarunsashasinghrkapoor1382Dee_JASR6262ARS24SobtiFanShreekutsseeta_naipsayaazukideewani..Gunjan..happy_cupcakepup03nishu_shornaEccentricaIPK..Jenny.Anisha.CrazyDollAnandidobrevagasms--Mahima--IsleOfCapri-Orchid-Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pen Friends || Thread #1 || Prologue to Chapter 5" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mrinalini-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mrinalini-

(Banner Credits to Virina... Heart)

Character Sketch :

Khushi Gupta: She is a 24 year old freelance fashion designer. She lives with her best friend. Her Brother and Sister in law live in New York.

Arnav Singh Raizada: He is a 25 year old cartoonist, who is an orphan and lives with his cousin and his family.

Nandkishore Mehra (NK): Arnav's irritating Cousin.

Lavanya Kashyap: Khushi's Best Friend & Roommate!

Madhumathi Sharma: She is the librarian of City Library where Arnav often goes. She is a very sweet and caring lady.

Akash & Anjali Gupta ' Khushi's brother and sister in law.

Manohar and Manorama Mehra ' NK's Parents. Arnav's Maama and Maami.

Love you all, Heart

Mrina.. Smile

Edited by -Mrinalini- - 15 April 2013 at 2:46am

The following 177 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgsrkvanesha230drakecyrusMonisha_SRita27zunaishascorpio47B.Sri108kanthi_chksmalar3nimkocutyanushkaPoonam_Pnbhambarigurukhushaicha99piyakrishnanipkknd_gbdfanrevathysugathanSwathiarshiarviarshilusciousluckyPriya_0Harshi.IPK25imrankhanshanthivafan09astriddtasminejankisoni86blekfazkamayabhiindiansrock7Fridamini_meoo3Sonia_J16zupinnsunncuteyraizada84sankadevi_lgAlai123megh.arhi20839355beauty14MILLI_Kalicepuppy-Siaa-msrenjiniarshi_sunshineanjusr06MahimaMVIPKKNDbigfan45678arnavkhushi1106coolfloramamatha24cherieLoverchinnuvyassaavan_loverrichaarshianeelovesarshiA_R_Sadventure_rokstanvi_arshi..Anisha12..taani16DanieshArnavizzy0502spillaLazy_BeanssMyAnastasia18Sweta...tvserial2012tinsel_akiraXBosyXsuhi.mahicutesforum_02xRosewoodxhiuytlmshubhadaskApoorvarani..Aashi..yashal_khanmubina_m19--Sarunholic--praseethaMJ_K2kamalapushpasushnaMithi-kunalsooryalekshmismillikoiskmissmkSaRun_poojaArshiHolic_Sushpari_goyalhira2050IPKKNDkaur92ArShiDelenaTANVI_SEXYsudhareddyKareena1994ipkknd-fanAbiLuvsArshiGazal..ITS_LEENA-Sanayaholic-BarunSarahararnavsweet_sanjuarshi_snia...Tripti...nadiafarjanaaleena.1884dis_arshi-Anayah-aashi12dhakdhak22AnupamaJYfrenzyybhaktiiiriafnachandana.ssana11star_fan1sspoorthybalsimransobtiBewakoofameena671diyadivyapriasweetAmti4uMISTIEushankitvcmayuloveumeniranjana00-Prithi-desisweetheart9007jindal..Athena....sweetchilly..kbtrvandana1965me.ashiya.aarnavdeeswarnaCookieeMonstersruthick..Enchantress..LoveARR.ProudBarunian.happy_cupcakerulamaayaazukideewaniARS24SobtiFanShreekutspup03..Gunjan..drunkiiebabePoochiePiepinky89sarunsashasinghDee_JASR6262rkapoor1382_disha_jeb1EccentricaIPK..Jenny.Anisha.dobrevagasmsIsleOfCapri--Mahima---Orchid-

MrinaLoveNote

IF-Dazzler

MrinaLoveNote

To receive PM's for my Works, Buddy this account Big smile

Note for PM / Buddy Requests:

1) I shall not be accepting Buddy Requests from Silent Readers.

2) Don't simply send me buddy request if you don't read my works.

3) If anyone has a problem in sending a buddy request or any other problem, please feel free to PM or Scrap me.

Be a Member of Mrina's Mango Club > Click Here!

(Chat Club for my Readers)

Please do not Send Buddy Requests to my personal ID (-Mrinalini-)! Ermm

Also, For my Collabs with Gazal.. Please Buddy MriZal.. and not this one.

This ID: MrinaLoveNote is STRICTLY for PMs of my solo works and other collabs!

Loads of Love,

Mrina Smile

Edited by MrinaLoveNote - 27 May 2013 at 8:35am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

cutyanushkaarshiiipkknddewdropsoflovedharshpiyakrishnanarviarshifazkaipkknd_gbdfanmini_meoo3parvaizbkfan09tasminealicepuppymamatha24suhi.mahiarshi_sunshineSweta...XBosyXZ_ArShiMahimaMVizzy0502Lazy_Beansstaani16aneelovesarshixRosewoodxkushigowda--Sarunholic--monashaITS_LEENAAbiLuvsArshiyashal_khansweet_sanju...Tripti...ipkknd-fanArShiDelenaTANVI_SEXYlakshyaNktdesisweetheart9-Prithi-priasweetmayuloveumeniranjana00ushankitvcBewakoofSona257diyadivyabhaktiiivandana1965sruthickCookieeMonstersana11sandyjerryriafnasspoorthybalsimransobtime.ashiyakbtrpup03ayaazukideewanidrunkiiebabeEccentricaASR6262PoochiePie-Mrinalini-_disha_dobrevagasms--Mahima--.Anisha.-Orchid-

Gazal..

IF-Dazzler

Gazal..

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
New SSDancing

Congo Di! <3

So, pen friends...hmm...pyaar hua...inn prem patro se :P

I am damn damn excited for story to unfold and as first E-mail has been send, lets see, how their heart meet ;)

My Arnie, Cartoonist! <3 I wish mera bhi ek cartoon banaye! *I know, I am already a cartoon :P but still, Dil chahta hai! ;)*

And Khushi madam, aaram se apna e-mail ID de diya book mein... ;)

Waiting eagerly for chapter one! :D :D

Edited by Gazal.. - 21 March 2013 at 2:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mrinalini-

hira2050

IF-Dazzler

hira2050

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
1 more story Mrina...
What are you doin gal?
Btw start was interesting...
I would Love to read more:)

-Mrinalini-

mastermagician

IF-Rockerz

mastermagician

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
awesome start dear!!!!! interesting conceptBig smileBig smileBig smile plzzz update soon!!!! and i found the character sketch a little confusing!!!

-Mrinalini-

..Enchantress..

IF-Rockerz

..Enchantress..

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Interesting concept.
Plz continue soon.

007jindal

IF-Rockerz

007jindal

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged