Has Siddharth been able to change your views?

Poll

Has everyone finally accepted Siddharth as Beera?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys, I know most of us were a bit apprehensive about Beera's entry but Siddharth has totally impressed me today with his acting and yes, even I was one of those people who didn't like Siddharth at the beginningπŸ˜† but he totally proved me wrong this week..superb actingπŸ‘πŸ‘  I am so glad that another good actor has been added to the good actors' list of Na Bole Tum...Hope Jayashree proves me wrong someday tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by archu_93 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I've always liked him and today's episode proved the point that he is an excellent actor and performer. I expected him to deliver when the time came and he did exactly that. I never considered him a threat to KKK because I knew both could hold their own when pitted against each other. Together both of them are exceptional and brilliant!

Full credit to Sonal for utilizing Siddharth the right way!πŸ‘
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
Goodbye thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

I always liked him and today's episode just prove the point that he is an excellent actor and performer. I expected him to deliver when the time came and he did exactly that. I never considered him a threat to KKK because I knew both could hold their own when pitted against each other. Together both of them are exceptional and brilliant!

Full credit to Sonal for utilizing Siddharth the right way!πŸ‘

Well said Neelima 😊
bbq_bs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I do like Siddharth, yes, but I must say, I started getting glued to the show coz of Jayashree only. Love her! 
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I liked him from the first episodes. In initial episode i thought he need to tone down a little bit.He is a fabulous actor. He is doing a great job as Beera. πŸ‘ I like Jayashree too.. Hope she proves u wrong someday πŸ˜³
adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yes...though i liked beera...now i started to respect him...
iceman7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Infact he was superb yest as well & today it was just one man show. Lagta hai KKK ki sangat ka asar hai
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He has been given great dialogs.
He has a long way to go in delivering them.

I hated the fact that the makers have completely ruined Spiderman Chavani relationship. It took a complete stranger to come and knock sense into her about Spiderman's worth. Irony indeed.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
yes (he owned today's episode)

I have always liked him since day 1
Imperfect_One thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I actually didnt like him much in the beginning..because i am a big fangirl of mohan/kunal 😳
But i am liking his character and has also improved now..he is also hard working..remember did his own stunts and all..
He is good but can never overshadow kunal! Hope he improves more 😊.
But for Jayashree..no comments! 😳