Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

cute_ashish

Groupbie

cute_ashish

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

This ##### tells everything about you . What a cheap act . I heard that girls are wiser , sensible , patient , polite , hating abbuse and trustwordy but you have proved me wrong . Hats off girl . . . . Regarding there unity they can never bcz if not today than tmrow , ranver shall get punishment 4 his act . If not death than atleast life imprisonment and than if sahiba truly luvs ranver than they can meet in there 40s just like veer zaara . . . . . . .

no,not agree if a person get punished for what he had done is not bad,but ranveer  is now in mental hospital,getting very harsh treatment even he is being forced to forget his identity,in imprisonment a person is not supposed to be forced like this...so in my view he is getting very harsh punishment,i think nobody shoul behave like a moral police always...don't forget it can be disclosed as daljeet's conpiracy against ranveer later on,as he is being treated like an animal & the way he is being forced to forget ranveer,becoz normally no one is supposed to be tortured like that in mental hospital.so don't persume everything according to your conveince...its a show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97marja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sahiba and ranveer couple!!!! (Page 2)" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paris.hilton

Akshay and marja, cat and dog of rab se sohna isshq... you guys are sooo cute!
It makes me smile reading your comments to each other Smile
lol:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Alia.tamanna

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rab Se Sohna Isshq Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.