Qubool Hai

Zoe : She was like a kid with an orange candy. (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 11

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Yup Zoya was such a child today...i want AsYa together no ayan or Tanu...they shud complicate Asyas love life but both of them shud not marry asad zoya respectively...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MoronsKiMallika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoe : She was like a kid with an orange candy. (Page 7)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Originally posted by blueflames

Qubool hai is one hell of a show, that can shock the living day lights out of me. 
zoya's connection with siddique and razia was somewhat expected. so not much of a shock about past, bt the future can be interesting. 

but the frigging promo, tanveerr or billo rani is such a despo, direct shadi par puhanch gai manhus billli AngryAngry

but still my grey matter says, wait for the story to unveil, and not to go bonkers watching the promo only. and i guess this shair suits my condition aptly,

"Koi Ummeed Bar Nahin Aati
Koi Surat Nazar Nahin Aati

Maut Ka Ek Din Muayyan Hai
Nind Kyun Raat Bhar Nahin Aati"Stern Smile

Did anyone find my Appi somewhere? She's been missing! i mean some goons replaced a total  hella scarily angiee Mukka Ahmed Khan in place of my Sunshine Appi.. Cry Cry Cry Cry

ENOUGH!! Angry Angry Angry

Did you forget our motto? We will watch it till the end! 

Just like you dont like a Sulking Ankie even for a min, i HATE a sad and angriee Appii even for a second, more than we hate Tanveer! Angry  Angry 

We all are just over predicting it?! Correct shock pe shock, and am sure CVs will again SHOCK us.  Read : The Bus Accident! And  I dont think Gul will bring Ayaan and Zoya & Tanveer and Asad, already a hell lot of people have stopped watching the show, if that happens i am soo sure TRPs will fall down to 1 :P 

And we all are forgetting Asad have realized and acknowledged his feelings towards Zoya! LOVE has the capacity to break off walls of hate. Asad kiss chidiya ka naam hai then? ROFL he is bound to change. 

Good things on the way Appi, YOU cant at-least go Pessimist now, its goona be good, better than before, trust me! Trust QH, it gave you Ankie. 

m not a pessimist, was in a shock. but then as i said "gona wait for the episode and then murder it and cry buckets", m gona stick to it. these tears were for promo, bt now over that phase.
so m all set to watch QH 

"Phir Chahta Hoon Naama-E-Dildaar Kholna

Jaan Nazar-E-Dil Farebi-E-Unvaan Kiye Hue"

so the appi is back ankiewa. you better fall in line back cuz you know i dont like breaking rules or the people who break them Stern SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumptyMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sjain

My daily routine to read your topics ..Enjoyed it totally
Now the million dollar question is whether Tanveer will succeed in her plans or no SIGH looking forward for some nice ASYA moments & Tanveer's truth to come out :(

Thanks and i love hearing that! Ohh, only remember one thing now - AsYa are soulmates and the creatives told you that in the very start of the show. Everything else is just an examination.Embarrassed

sjain

KambakthIshq

IF-Rockerz

KambakthIshq

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Loved it as always VickeyThumbs Up
Zoe was soo cute toda :))

I hope Asad dont react and say hurtful things to Zoe with her being a Love Child. I don't want CVs to make Asad's character go So LOW. I guess Im thinking too muchConfused

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rabzonedge

Yup Zoya was such a child today...i want AsYa together no ayan or Tanu...they shud complicate Asyas love life but both of them shud not marry asad zoya respectively...Cry

Thank you. :-)...We are being told a story and when we know that AsYa are soulmates , we should go with the flow.Embarrassed

rendezvousvin

IF-Rockerz

rendezvousvin

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Bang on Victoria...

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishq80

Loved it as always VickeyThumbs Up
Zoe was soo cute toda :))

I hope Asad dont react and say hurtful things to Zoe with her being a Love Child. I don't want CVs to make Asad's character go So LOW. I guess Im thinking too muchConfused

Thank you. Asad should be able to accept Zoe as she is because isn't that what a soulmate's true love is all about?Big smile

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rendezvousvin

Bang on Victoria...

Thank you. :-)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.