Qubool Hai

Zoe : She was like a kid with an orange candy. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Friggin' QH, 
i laao you that doesnt mean that you will just flick away the yuckiest of my SS from my Wishlist, that too which remains Incomplete. 
Bad, Very bad. -___-"

But Vicky Maam, i see a good thing at the end of the promo. Symbolism Cool AAK is looking at ZF. Tanveer at them, ZF at her toy, Toy indicates she is goona reach to her father, which she is going to acc to the promo. 
next, AAK is looking at her, meaning a NO to Tanveer. At the end of the day Burai ki haar Acchai ki Jeet soo, i guees its a Qubool Nahi Hai from AAK. orelse, i am joining Anti AAK Squad LOL ROFL 

Ohh yess, i wanted to tell you something, i laoo you too Hug 

Thanks Humptoo.Hug Yaar, tu toh har baat mein emotion le jaati hai. ...Asad hamesha Zoe ko hi dekhegaa aur Zoe saari duniyaa ki jhakk maarke isi ke paas aayegi. Tanveer and Ayaan can go to hills together where Humzie will be waiting to sing gaane with Ayaan and chuck out Tanveer.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumpty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoe : She was like a kid with an orange candy. (Page 5)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishithasharma

Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by nishithasharma

ClapHug as uaual amazing victoria...ih her hatred she's gonna ruin zoe's lyf & as per d story wen she gets married to ayaan she is gonna make her lyf hellCry

Thanks Nishita. Asad is Zoe's saviour and no matter who she marries ,  it will always be him with her. Its not like Asad will stop caring if Zoe marries someone else. LOL
poor thing zoe has already gone thru a lot den y to make her suffer more wid troubled marriage & parents...she deserves happiness which is wid asad...coz i dnt think zoe vil b able to luv anybdy else oder den asad...

Zoe's fate is same as Asad's. Suffering emotions.Ouch

blueflames

IF-Dazzler

blueflames

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged

Qubool hai is one hell of a show, that can shock the living day lights out of me. 
zoya's connection with siddique and razia was somewhat expected. so not much of a shock about past, bt the future can be interesting. 

but the frigging promo, tanveerr or billo rani is such a despo, direct shadi par puhanch gai manhus billli AngryAngry

but still my grey matter says, wait for the story to unveil, and not to go bonkers watching the promo only. and i guess this shair suits my condition aptly,

"Koi Ummeed Bar Nahin Aati
Koi Surat Nazar Nahin Aati

Maut Ka Ek Din Muayyan Hai
Nind Kyun Raat Bhar Nahin Aati"Stern Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MisHumptyDumptyMoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by s120

Lovely post Victoria. You've beautiully described Zoe's reaction when she got to know MSK is leaving. The way her face lit up, she was so cute. And like you mentioned, Asad is gullible and can be manipulated easily and that's what MSK is gonna try to do Angry And poor Zoe with Gafoor as her father and Razia as her stepmom Ouch   Though it'll be interesting to watch how it all plays out but at the same time, we'll be in for a heartbreak Ouch

Thank you. :-)...I think Zoe's face will light up permanently now only when Billo Rani is gone and Asad is Zoe's.LOL...Zoe and Asad have a very hard long struggle ahead but they will still be with each-other.Embarrassed

s120

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anoom

Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by anoom

Asad Ahmed Khan is a very caring, loving and (over) protective man for his loved ones. The day he accepts Zoe, she is going to have a dream man of her life. Until then, yeah she has to go through those hurdles of rejection. Unhappy

Thank you. That is true but i still believe that irrespective of whether AsYa come together or not , Asad will always protect her with his life and Zoe will never be able to let go of Asad.Embarrassed

If Zoe has feelings for Asad, why will she even agree to marry Ayan? 

Who knows, we have to wait for the charades of games to play out now,LOL

-Shayari-

IF-Veteran Member

-Shayari-

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
I kind of want to see asad go macho protective of zoya when all the truth comes out and be er knight in shinin armor peotecting her at every cross road! Cause i see or forshadow rather razia trying to kill zoya! I have a feeling gaffar will find out about zoya and that he even has adaughter and will want to give er first ups over humzziee and razia will not approv meaning ahe will want to get rid of her at all cost and i want to see asad shut razia down.

MoronsKiMallika

janestone6

janestone6

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Very well written. 

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenabinu

hey Victoria...was lookin for your post...loved it

Zoya is such a sweetheart...and the number of hurdles she has to cross...

Asad...dont even know whether I should pity him or be angry at him...

Tanveer is all geared up to strike...

what is badi bi up to again?

Thanks Neena. :-)...I think we should pity Asad because half his life was ruined by Rashid  and his heart by the sad tale of his Mom and Dad. Badi Bi will play her cards carefully this time - i hope.LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.