Qubool Hai

Zoe : She was like a kid with an orange candy. (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

" Zoe is the help that Asad needs or else expect a million Salwaar Kameezes to devour him. "

Thumbs Up

Nice one vicky :)

Thanks. If Asad is Zoe's saviour, Zoe is Asad's only hope to save him from a life of self-damnation. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

preethi18-Martinski-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zoe : She was like a kid with an orange candy. (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by QH1fan

I figured that Asad was gullible since watching one of last weeks episodes. 
Emotional coward is true. 
Poor Zoya. 
Love your post. :)

Thanks. Zoe is the only hope that Asad can live the life of a normal man. Seriously.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DreA

anoom

anoom

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictoriaHot

Originally posted by anoom

Asad Ahmed Khan is a very caring, loving and (over) protective man for his loved ones. The day he accepts Zoe, she is going to have a dream man of her life. Until then, yeah she has to go through those hurdles of rejection. Unhappy

Thank you. That is true but i still believe that irrespective of whether AsYa come together or not , Asad will always protect her with his life and Zoe will never be able to let go of Asad.Embarrassed

If Zoe has feelings for Asad, why will she even agree to marry Ayan? 

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanakyasharan

day is incomplete widout ur post...Clap

Thanks and that is such a lovely thing to say.Embarrassed

neenabinu

IF-Sizzlerz

neenabinu

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
hey Victoria...was lookin for your post...loved it

Zoya is such a sweetheart...and the number of hurdles she has to cross...

Asad...dont even know whether I should pity him or be angry at him...

Tanveer is all geared up to strike...

what is badi bi up to again?

MoronsKiMallika

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

You described it perfectly..So much happened in today's epi..Zoya is such a child at heart..Her reaction when she realised Tannu  is leaving was adorable..And am surprised she din notice the change in Tanveer's demeanor..She was quite mean to Zoe today when she taunted her about how Jammie never gets annoyed with her..Anyways, though Asad deserves a smacking for stopping Tannu, i guess his behavior was quite logical..No one would want a supposedly close childhood friend to leave so early..And its quite sad that when Rashid was brave enough to speak his mind for the first time, he had to shut up cos of his own son..Vaquar was really good today esp when he asked Ayaan about what he did in return for Razia's favour..And yes, Shabnam too was awesome when she gave it right back to her brother..Seems like Badi bi finally understood her folly and i really hope she plays her cards right this time around..So finally, it turns out that all of us were right..How horrible is it for Zoe when she knows who her parents are..Thats quite a cruel blow..All these years of suffering and taunts result only in Siddique being her dad and Razia being her step mom..That one moment in the epi when Zoya gets emotional shows how much she craves for her parents' loveOuch And to top it, she has to bear Tannu's evil schemes as well..Am so glad they have jumped into the Asad-Tannu marriage track cos it gives me hope that the track will not last long..I honestly cant bare this track for more than a month.Ouch

Thanks. Somehow, i don't think Ayaan will ever have the dignity of Humeira, the strength of Asad or spirit of Zoe. While Asad.Zoe, Humzie have proven themselves as ppl of substance time and again, the same cannot be said about Ayaan... YET. 

Rashid is showing strength now... but what is the point now/? He cannot undo the damage now. 

Zoe's craving for love and attention is what has bound her to Asad alongwith her faith that no matter what happens, Asad will always be right next to her to protect her. When and if that Salwaar Kameez takes Asad and that white palace away from her, our girl will know just how cruel the world is.Ouch

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Salwa_Mehrin

"Ajeeb dastaan hai kahan shru kahan khatam"

Qubool hai- This show never fails to give a heart-attack to me. Zoya was literally like a small 5 year old when she saw Tanveer leaving. It was like "YAYY ! I GOT MY TOY BACK."  As for tanveer she is more khatarnaak that Razia. Asad is a man who can do anything for his loved ones. He is a pillar for his mother, sister and brother but he himself has no pillar to lean on. I agree he is a tanned person but he is pure from his heart. People say that Asad has no emotions but the reality is he is the person with most emotions. Its just that the pain gets hidden by the curtain of his anger. The precap says it all. " DO NOT MESS WITH RAZIA OTHERWISE..." I guess poor Zoya have to face the wrath. Dadi- uff she must have got a nice strategy in her mind. Viewers just gear up to watch nail-biting drama lol.
Aapka post dekhkar humara dil khush hogaya^^

Oh, i love that song so much.Embarrassed...i want to root for Zoe as the UNDOING of this Billo Rani., There is now way Zoe will let any catty aunty destroy her Jahanpanah's life so i trust Zoe to save Asad , come what may. Asad has too man emotions but he cannot manuver them and i understand where that comes from. 

Razia is the TIGRESS of this show. Lets accept it.Wink

exhalelove.

MoronsKiMallika

IF-Sizzlerz

MoronsKiMallika

Posted: 19 March 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sam.

Great post Victoria Smile Zoya is such sweetheart ,can't believe she is cursed with such a father and step-mommy Dead But why was Gafoor in tears in the precap is he not as evil as we think ,and today there was a article on him makes me think there is more to him than we thought ?
P.S. Why is tanu's dialouge delivery so weird ,its irritating !!

Thanks Sam. We are yet to know Gaffur's side of the story even though i know he is no innocence either. Nisha is a bad actress , toh dialogue bhi waise hi niklenge na?LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.